SHH! Survivor 31: Oscar Night - Best Picture

I've made a decision.I'm voting for enterthemadness.

Last edited:
Ok, I don't want to take any of the focus off of the players once the votes are in and results are announced so I shall do the big reveal now.

Coming in Early 2012...........

Hype Survivor players will encounter NEW KIND OF COMPETITOR from which there will be NO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

SurvivorAlcatraz.png

Dun dun dun!!!!

That sounds very awesome! Don't think I'll take part in that one, I've been having internet connection issues the last few weeks that's hampered me a bit, so I know I won't be as active in the next game.

What happened to the Futurama theme?

It is still floating around in my head but WE (who is the mystery co-host? Stay tuned) decided that the prison theme is more fitting for a Mods vs. Members game.

I am torn an whether to play or not...of course, I know what team I'd be on :o

Ok, I don't want to take any of the focus off of the players once the votes are in and results are announced so I shall do the big reveal now.

Hype Survivor players will encounter NEW KIND OF COMPETITOR from which there will be NO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

SurvivorAlcatraz.png

Dun dun dun!!!!

So if a member is voted off,they'll be banned.If a mod is voted off,then they go to Redemption Island.-LOL

I've made a decision.I'm voting for enterthemadness.

Lololololz write in's don't count...

Oh, and I may be forced to play next Survivor. I just "know" Matt and Marx are just waiting in the wings to take shots at me in Survivor. >_< bring it on. Go ahead and jump all on me^ and vote me^ out early. Oh wait, imma win cause Marx is my friend.

But no, I'll probably be voted out first day...

SurvivorAlcatraz.png

Dun dun dun!!!!
I'll play if I can be modded for the game. :o

Do members get banned for real in that game? Cause I just know Bamf is gonna IP Ban me right off the BAT to save time.

Red runs thicker than blue. :o

Just remember when joining alliances in that game. :cwink:

Imma alliance with Bamf and Matt...no one will see it coming. And then they will carry me deep into the game...just so when they betray me, it's a sweeter banning. Of course, that's what I would try and do if I were a mod...

SurvivorAlcatraz.png

Dun dun dun!!!!

Too bad, I was digging the futurama theme.

Yep. Gonna be watching it for the fun though :) I want a 'drama' thread set aside just for it.

Come on twy, you know you want to join the fun :oldrazz:

Well I guess my Futurama banner went to waste. :csad:

28pyc.png

Not hardly. I did for a split second go "mhhh" but it passed once I remembered how most of the rednames operate. :cwink:

Don't judge me for the color of my name :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"