• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Good Moments From Bad Comic Book Movies?

i really liked the scene where johnny blaze turned into ghost rider in the prison cell, i didn't really like the film apart from that scene.
It was mostly trash, but you got to admit the cheesy "He may have my soul, but he doesn't have my spirit." and the (Ghost) Riders in the Sky last ride montage, was glorious for the one hot second it lasted.:oldrazz:

Maybe with all the annoying kid scenes edited out, and focus on some of the sword fights, (old Fairbanks style parkour) chase scenes, and the horse jump onto the train, there is a somewhat decent old fashioned swashbuckling/western heroic adventure film there.

And am I loco, or is the plot almost the same, or somewhat inform Dark Knight Rises? :funny:

Last edited:
Treat Williams screaming “UNNNBEEEELIEEEEVAAABLLLLLE!” in The Phantom.

Well, okay. It’s not actually GOOD, but it’s hilarious. :funny:

Phantom had some potential yet the build to the contrived "supernatural" finally was completely uneventful.
As well as the Shadow, despite being mostly ham-fisted shlock, had some great visuals,
8pt4xz.gif

8pt68j.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"