ShiningJudgment's Art thread

ShiningJudgment

The Hyper Artist
Reaction score
Here is some of my latest art that I have here~!:

static_thrusters_by_scout_is_love-d4crfdq.jpg

It's an old piece, but it's still a doozy.

cole__s_amp_by_scout_is_love-d4ku4dr.jpg

A paper maché project I did of Cole MacGrath's amp for my cosplay for upcoming Comic Con in San Diego! <3

request__badass_walking_by_scout_is_love-d4mh8t3.png

My latest one I drew for a friend of Cole MacGrath from InFamous 2 and Adam Densen from Deus Ex

I hope you enjoy because I'll probably have more later! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If i may be so bold as to suggest when drawing hand a very simple rule of thumb may be as simple as looking at ones own hands in a similar position to help get an idea of depth and perspective of said art - I know it can be difficult - Even I have problems with it

If i may be so bold as to suggest when drawing hand a very simple rule of thumb may be as simple as looking at ones own hands in a similar position to help get an idea of depth and perspective of said art - I know it can be difficult - Even I have problems with it

Again, it was an old piece on the first one, but if you check out my deviantart page there are some better pieces. I don't draw fanart that much just to let you know, so I just posted up what I had, but I will keep improving. :)

I wasn't arguing about the art itself- just making suggestions - don't apologize for art - if someone is giving helpful advise - take it under stride and advisement - Other good things if you freehand draw - French curves, and rulers - the proper artists friend - most pros use them

I wasn't arguing about the art itself- just making suggestions - don't apologize for art - if someone is giving helpful advise - take it under stride and advisement - Other good things if you freehand draw - French curves, and rulers - the proper artists friend - most pros use them

Ahh my bad,

I apologize. I didn't understand you there for a moment. Lol. =P

Yeah shining people here will give you GOOD suggestions nothing bad.
I myself went to the Kubert school, in the same class as Adam AND Andy Kubert AND Jim Balent.
Back in the 70's Don Perlin told me to NEVER throw out your old art, so you can go back and judge your own work.

Yeah shining people here will give you GOOD suggestions nothing bad.
I myself went to the Kubert school, in the same class as Adam AND Andy Kubert AND Jim Balent.
Back in the 70's Don Perlin told me to NEVER throw out your old art, so you can go back and judge your own work.

Correct while Negative comments can also cause a person to improve - it can also hurt a person and get him to stop - a real teacher in case of art just suggests improving and ways to fix it - another thing is Computer coloring - you can save a lot of time and redoing coloring once scanned and do a much more wider variety of colors and themes

I probably can or cannot draw as well freehand as shown - but I am more a computer artist

And most important advice - Art can always be improved

Kubert school huh? They diss your art a lot - cool about it or what? I mean did they act like good teachers - bad etc

Correct while Negative comments can also cause a person to improve - it can also hurt a person and get him to stop - a real teacher in case of art just suggests improving and ways to fix it - another thing is Computer coloring - you can save a lot of time and redoing coloring once scanned and do a much more wider variety of colors and themes

I probably can or cannot draw as well freehand as shown - but I am more a computer artist

And most important advice - Art can always be improved

Kubert school huh? They diss your art a lot - cool about it or what? I mean did they act like good teachers - bad etc

I'm more of a traditional artist as you can tell, and thankies for the advice you two. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"