Short Term RPG vote-Feb 2011

wiegeabo

Omniposcient
Reaction score
Didn't mean to take so long to open this, but last week was just one of those weeks. You know what I'm talking about. Yeah...you know.

Anyway, it's time for the new vote. This time, we have three games back to try for another month. In particular order:

Ballad of Saints: A Fantasy RPGhttp://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=345771
Pickett's Ridge: A Murder Mystery RPG
The Movieverse RPG

Remember, when you vote, send me a pm ranking each game by your preference in playing it. Leave any game your not interested in out.

Check out the spoiler if you need a full reminder of how it works.
Now, the voting process is a little different then what you're probably used to. Instead of voting for one game, you'll rank the games you are interested in playing. So, your vote might look like this:

Game A
Game D
Game C
Game B

The reason we're doing it this way is so that, if the game you want loses, your vote will be moved to your second choice, rather than just getting thrown away. And if that loses, then your vote goes to your 3rd choice (and on, and on...)

Also, if you're not interested in playing a game at all, then just leave it off the list. So, if you didn't care about Game D, you're vote might be:

Game C
Game A
Game B

The reason we're doing that is because a game needs a minimum number of players. If only 5 people care about playing in a game, that's probably not enough interest to keep it active.

If you're still a bit confused, don't worry. I'll be showing all the details of the vote with the announcement of the winning game. For now, all you need to do is rank games by which you'd prefer to play them, and leave off a game you're not interested in at all.

Okay...so we're always going to have monthly votes?

I mean, the last one that was voted upon has barely got off the ground.

Yep. Every month we're not full up on games, we'll have a vote.

If no games get enough votes, then we just try again the next month.

I mean, I'll vote, but Multiversers doesn't appear to be a roaring success currently, though perhaps I should take the blame for that.

You should be blamed for everything :cmad:

I want to put on the table for review that Cats should be blamed for world hunger.

Just in case that wasn't included when you said "everything", wieg. :awesome:

Not too surprised. There has been an overall state of the RPGs this past 2-3 weeks so that is why I didn't bother trying to remind people that may not view some of these threads as frequently about this month's voting. Hoping next month will change, I was going to actively remind people about it then. With the activity of February I wouldn't want my game made if it were to win the vote this time and then have no one post.

At the moment, activity has suddenly dropped again. I will still want to GM my game so count my game in for next month's vote.

Activity hasn't improved, so I will see how next month goes.

Yeah. Besides being hell of busy myself, I didn't see much point in a March vote since I got no votes for Feb.

But work should be returning to normal next week, at least for a little while, so no more late nights.

Yea, I've been pretty busy, but it should be leveling out soon.

Why does it say there was a post, and from a different user, but there is no post and it says the different user is in fact Carnage27?

Spambot came in last night and the mods took care of said spambot.

This whole time, Carnage was actually a spambot.

And just like that, our conversation on making my penis bigger suddenly makes sense.

So are we 100% scrapping this idea? Because Carnage just made a game and with 7 people voting on a poll it was made. Not now but in a few weeks when I feel I can completely GM it I might a new app then for my game.

No one was voting, so I stopped.

Now, all of a sudden, people are proposing games and MB is accepting them. so blame him for going around his own rules. :cmad:

****ing A. See he scrapped those rules we talked about. It's all about power for him. I say we rise up!

Then you'd lose the game of yours that was recently approved? lol.

That would be only fair.

If we want to start putting games up to vote again, I'm willing.

Having difficulty trying to decipher your curseword "sum*****". :awesome:

It means you're the son of a female dog, now get your ass into Hype Horrors.

****ing A. See he scrapped those rules we talked about. It's all about power for him.

220pxpalpatinerotj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"