Short Term RPG vote-Jan 2011

I'm not voting. Partly because I'm not a legal citizen of the Hype and partly as a protest against a corrupt system that allows illegals to post in their RPGs.

I'm not voting. Partly because I'm not a legal citizen of the Hype and partly as a protest against a corrupt system that allows illegals to post in their RPGs.

This is exactly why I wanted to put up the wall, but noooo. I'm apparently a fascist for wanting to do so. Human rights, blah blah blah, anti-torture, blah blah blah, hate crimes, blah blah blah.

Is it wrong that I can totally see Gary Oldman saying that?

SF, your spinning ferret (SF... hahahaha) is realllly hypnotizing. Just sayin'.

Is there anyone still out there that showed interest in a game but hasn't voted? You know who you slackers are.

Maybe those GM's should make sure everyone voted. ;)

Well since my game isn't ready yet(still working out the details with everyone), I doubt it'll win this month.

So I'll have my votes in later today.

We've got a good number of votes now. No one new today. If nothing comes in tomorrow, I'll go ahead and announce the winner tomorrow night.

Voting is officially closed.

Expect the winning announcement soon.

Voting is officially closed.

Expect the winning announcement soon.

So, in the first round of voting, the totals of top ranked games are:

Ballad: 4 (11 votes)
Picket: 1 (7 votes)
Multiverse: 6 (11 votes)
Movieverse: 2 (6 votes)

with 13 total votes

Now, since no game got a majority of 1 rankings this round, it's time to drop a game and move onto the next. Now, one of the new rules is that a game needs at least 8 interested players to start. As we can see, two games don't qualify. So, let's eliminate the game with the fewest votes first. Which means those two #1 votes get moved to the players second choices. Round 2 looks like:

Ballad: 5
Picket: 1
Multiverse: 7

At this point, Multiverse has the majority of #1 votes, and is hereby declared our first winner!!!

(btw, if I went to a third round, it would be Ballad: 6, Multiverse: 7)

I was the only one who voted for Pickett's Ridge in the number 1 spot?! :cmad:

um...well...uh...you see...um...what happen was...uh...at least nobody ranked Picket last. :D

Pickett actually won if you count the Vietnamese vote, which wiegeabo never does :(

So Multiverse is going to go live? Here's hoping it's soon, I'm getting all antsy.

Catman can go ahead and open his OOC and IC anytime he wants. Although we really need to reorganize the game threads a bit. (And be we, I mean MB, because he's the only one who can).

Now, if you're game didn't get picked, don't get depressed. Because in just two weeks, I'll be opening the next vote on Feb 1.

Wow, I thought that would be the Ballad of Saints. Wieg, should I put the OOC up in the Misc section for now, pending any changes MB might want to make to the board?

yeah, sounds good to me.

And I thought it was going to be Ballad for a while there too. There was a real run on the game towards the end.

Yeah, go ahead and do that. If I make any changes to the boards, I'll just easily be able to move the threads.

Thinking about it, it makes more sense to open it in the DC section, since it is a DC rpg. If that's okay with you guys, I'll have the OOC thread up shortly.

That's fine, too.

Now that I think about it, I really do need to get on submitting a request for a forum reorganization...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"