• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Should I Be Concerned?

DIRECTOR

Superhero
Reaction score
I view the forums at work, I'm not going to disclose where I work. But, every time I leave to go home, I clear history, files, and cookies on the Internet Browser.

Like about a month ago, I'm ready to go home, I went to "Internet Options" to clear history, and this forum (forums.superherohype.com) is not being deleted. Everything else is, but not that link?????????????? What does that mean? Everytime I try to clear history, that is the only link that remains. Oh, I type in the web address for each page by clicking File - Open. I don't put the address up on the top, but even so, this forums's link is not being deleted.

Can someone shed some light?

Ever use CCleaner? cleans all that and more

Even though you still clear all of that out, since you are on a company Intranet to get to the Internet it still may log all the IP addresses you've been to for the Admins to check every so often to see what people are doing.

Even though you still clear all of that out, since you are on a company Intranet to get to the Internet it still may log all the IP addresses you've been to for the Admins to check every so often to see what people are doing.
ya, but when i clear history, it clears everything except for this forum. Now, if i click the "history" icon, it's not there, but if i start typing it in the browser, it shows up. That is what i mean,

Could be during that whole virus on the forums ordeal that happens a few weeks back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"