Should the US control the internet to protect people?

Obviously we know what you support however do you know what you sound like?

See, Malcolm X explained during slavery there were two kinds of slaves, the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes — they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good because they ate his food — what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near the master; and they loved the master more than the master loved himself. They would give their life to save the master's house — quicker than the master would. If the master said, "We got a good house here," the house Negro would say, "Yeah, we got a good house here." Whenever the master said "we," he said "we." That's how you can tell a house Negro.

If the master's house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" We sick! He identified himself with his master, more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, "Let's run away, let's escape, let's separate," the house Negro would look at you and say, "Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?" That was that house Negro and we still got some house negroes running around here.

Now I not saying you are black or making a racial thing out of this, but what I am saying is that you seem to have the house negro mentality by being blind to what the U.S. Government is doing to its people and in fact supporting what they are doing. That makes you as dangerous as them.

I see:o

The U.S. government's sense of entitlement is completely out of control, being thrust forward by their corporate masters, no doubt. They need to stay the hell out of the affairs of the internet, and that goes for all government and corporate bodies. It's not owned by anyone, nor should it be.

jag

Never. Uncontrolled internet is the only way to ensure genuine free speech.

next they will have the CIA black bagging people.......... oh wait they doing that already:o

i'm gonna ask dew to increase the sig limit so everyone can read raybia's pwnage...

blackhardknight should change his custom title to house negro...

NEW YORK (AP) - Debate over U.S. control of core Internet systems threatens to overtake an international meeting in Brazil next week that was meant to cover topics including spam, free speech and cheaper access. The Internet Governance Forum is the result of a compromise world leaders reached at a U.N. summit in Tunisia two years ago. They agreed to let the United States remain in charge.

But they established an annual forum to discuss emerging issues, including whether control of how Internet addresses are assigned—and thus how people use the Internet—should remain with the U.S. government and an American nonprofit.

Many countries complained U.S. dominance wasn't discussed enough during the first forum last year, in Athens.
They agreed to let the United States remain in charge. oh, jesus. i can't stop laughing!!!! sure you did, you whiners. maybe if you followed suit and had an open and free society that fostered individualism you'd come up with stuff on your own. too much. too damn funny! they agreed to let us... bwa ha ha ha ha!

The gov't should only get involved with the Internet to track down/maime/disfigure pedophiles..............thats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"