Sequels Should they introduce Kara Zor-El in the sequels?

I don't really see a need for her to have a mini-skirt if she shows up. Treat her like they did with all the kryptonians in this movieverse and have her in a serious outfit and just find an interesting way to distinguish it from Supes.

I'd say introduce Kara in the Man of Steel movie that might follow a Death & Return of Superman story line. She shows up out of hiding to help after Clark dies from Doomsday.

Wow! I did not know some guys did not want to see Supergirl in a mint skirt showing off her legs. I really don't think anything is wrong with a female superhero dressing sexy while fighting crime.

Wow! I did not know some guys did not want to see Supergirl in a mint skirt showing off her legs. I really don't think anything is wrong with a female superhero dressing sexy while fighting crime.

There is nothing wrong with it per se, but it is simply illogical to fight crime in a miniskirt. No other kryptonian wore a miniskirt, so she would have to go out of her way to modify hr suit into a miniskirt, which is probably illogical plot-wise as well.

I would love to Kara in the upcoming film because of the contrast between her aqnd Kal-El. Kal grew up constantly being tortured by his inability to control his own powers. Over the years, it was Martha and Jonathan who helped him through it all, helped him become Clark Kent.

Kara didn't have any of that. Imagine a teenage Kryptonian on Earth, lets say a scout from the ship awakened when Clark activated the ship. The sun is causing her intense pain and she had no one to help her through it, not even explain to her what's going on. What if Clark doesn't find her for a few years? Kara has been living in caves and traveling by night to avoid the sun. She's practically feral, and Clark now has to help her from scratch. What if someone like Lex gets his hand on a feral kryptonian? If his goal is to turn public opinion against Superman, letting loose an uncontrollable kryptonian would serve that purpose well.

Illogical for Supergirl to fight crime in a mini skirt? She is a girl of steel. She is not going to feel anything on her legs. Knifes, fire, or anything. If Kara Zor-El comes in the movies Zack Snyder could have her as a show off or something.

It's illogical not because she would get hurt, but because no Kryptonian has been shown wearing a miniskirt, so Kara would have to go out of her way to modify her suit. I really don't care which way Snyder decides to go with it, if he uses her at all, but no miniskirt would be logical as far as the plot is concerned and I would have no problem with that decision.

With the announcement of Batman's inclusion, might they follow up the open chamber in the ship?

supermanbatman-apocalypse-2-disc-special-edition-20100707040953083.jpg

I'd be game. But there are better stories to tell with the 2 characters. I'd leave KAra for even later in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"