Should Uno be under FBI investigation?

GFreeman

Sidekick
Reaction score
Since it's packed with people doing all sorts of things on camera with dogs and soliciting minors and who knows what else. It's a cess pool.

I freaking want this game being covered by Fox News 24/7. Though in all honesty, after only a few games I had honestly seen several naked people.

All of them fat men. :(

the ****ing hype shoud be

fdsdz2.png

Look at that. Top left corner. How scary is that ad.

If there was even one naked hot woman, Fox would be all over that ****.

:csad:

Exactly. Whats it rated, E? You've got a bunch of fat ****s flashing their ***** at little kids here, people getting their dogs to "clean up" for them, etc. There's sick **** going on in the land of Uno. Why is that being ignored in favor of a flash of alien breast in Mass Effect?

Some guy sent me a message that said

"loves 8=============>"

Then I got a video chat invite, and obviously, I accepted. But he left :(

Just when I forgot about BYrKee's dog... :(

I'm just glad I didn't have to see it. The poor clones took one more beating for us. :(

Im going to get on after work and jack off on the camera. Want to play, freeman?

Because Mrs. Cooper and Fox News's crack team of reporters love those alien breastesies. :dry:

Guys, you are missing the point. The hype wants to take away my illegal dominican marriage. ****ing assho's.

Next, they'll be after our Russian mail-order brides! Rubbish!

:cmad:

Until one day, you finally realize that you really were just a clone of a clone of that one guy's brother after all.

:csad:

Wait, Xtro! You used to be a clone! Then you got a very unique personality from GR!

:wow: You're right! GR made me a better man and slightly less clone-ish.

Maybe I should write a testimonial.

I always think that the clones feel undermined by being called clones, but they're all damn good. I love PPP, The Last Meatbag, Klint, Socrates, etc... more than 95% of the people here... I mean, they're like the happy alternative to the more grizzled and bitter DRT types. (Love teh DRT much)

I could go for some of her right about now.

Cookiva making his bones with a nicely photoshopped picture of Jennifer Garner getting ****ed on a couch. It was a nice surprise. But of course, Morg hates vaginas, so here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"