Should we impose harsher penalties on those convicted of suicide bombings?

Cho Chang said:
Do you think that suicide bombers should serve more jail time than regular bombers to show an example? Do you think they should spend the same amount of time behind bars as regular bombers? Or are you for capital punishment and believe that those convicted of suicide bombing should be put to death?

It is in my personal opinion that examples need to be made out of these people in order to deter others from following suit. There should be a minimum of 2 consecutive life terms in prison served by anyone found guilty of commiting a suicide bombing.

Don't they die anyway?:confused:

I believe we should incarcerate the charred, dismembered bodies of suicide bombers forever, never to be let free. This is most easily accomplished in underground holding cells. Call them "caskets" for lack of a better term.

jag

I think they should be given capital punishment, then after that they should be given the electric chair.

jaguarr said:
I believe we should incarcerate the charred, dismembered bodies of suicide bombers forever, never to be let free. This is most easily accomplished in underground holding cells. Call them "caskets" for lack of a better term.

jag

Agreed!:up: :)

(but just for today.)

raybia said:
Agreed!:up: :)

(but just for today.)

*checks calendar*

Yep, today is a scheduled day for us to agree. :up:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"