• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Show Off Your Collectibles (and Collections!)

biPLw5.jpg

2461348820.png

new steelbook for my collection:

71xw06a-toL._SL600_.jpg

It seems like I'm collecting more t-shirts than anything else.

planet-hoth-wampas.jpg

echo-base-t-shirt.jpg

fc,550x550,forest.jpg

10710688_864435430253403_2735905154571190036_n.png

Funkos!

smbrrl.jpg
2qbaa2c.jpg

2pruv5g.jpg
a4adxj.jpg

s6188z.jpg
d5n53.jpg

and finally got this framed and put up:

1zfie55.jpg

i guess i'm the only one still posting here lol

2r6cxnb.jpg
52mgc3.jpg
2dlujis.jpg

steelbooks from UK
sg4fpu.jpg
ezn22g.jpg

Since Marvel recently announced his movie, I figured I'd whip out the collection.

BlackPanthercollection.jpg

*drives 45 mins to E-Man's house and bust in*

Since Marvel recently announced his movie, I figured I'd whip out the collection.

BlackPanthercollection.jpg

Oh wow, this is awesome! I'm really pumped about getting into this character. Do you recommend any stories/trades for a beginner looking for an origin or a basic introduction of the character?

*drives 45 mins to E-Man's house and bust in*

You're going to get the wrong house, and you'll end up with that guy who ranted about Kermit for 18 minutes. He's going to kick a freestyle to you.

Oh wow, this is awesome! I'm really pumped about getting into this character. Do you recommend any stories/trades for a beginner looking for an origin or a basic introduction of the character?

I did a reading guide from my personal experience that I posted here:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=30114385&postcount=9

There's a few good jumping on points. Jungle Action is his first solo series, and that's easy to start with. The problem is that the Marvel Masterworks trade of the series is pretty expensive now, and the single issues are pretty hard to find.

Priest's run from 1998-2003 is the crown jewel of the character. It's a cult classic series that Marvel will be reprinting in trade format next year, and it won't be too expensive per volume. Mostly everyone who reads the series loves it.

There's Reginald Hudlin's run that is very easy to find and start with since it started out as a retelling of the character. It divides the fandom though. Many Panther fans don't like it, but there are a lot of people who think that it's fun. It's pretty cheap to find since they're all in trades, so you can take that into consideration as well.

If you have Marvel Unlimited then I'd start with Jungle Action or the 98 series since you'll be able to read through everything at your own pace.

C. Lee would appreciate this...Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion sequence in hardback from White Wolf Publishing. I can't tell you how many time's I've read and re-read these.

2rejh9w.jpg

Awesome Star Trek: First Contact poster. :up:

Thanks, that image has always been a favorite of mine :ST:

Guests staying at Case de Erzengel get to enjoy my decorations choices.
IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

Awesome Star Wars decor Erz.

Wife wouldn't let it go in the Master bedroom. :o :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"