Shrek 4 Coming to Theaters in 2010

The CEO or president of Lionsgate says that even with the small gross of Saw VI, they are still going full steam ahead on Saw VII in 3D for next October. He says that as long as they continue to make money, they will make more movies.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Shrek 5 for 2013 if Shrek Goes Fourth does as well as the previous two. Dreamworks should focus more on original projects like How to Train Your Dragon and less sequels.

This is (supposedly) the last one:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/11/24/shrek-forever-after-will-be-the-last-shrek-sequel/

I somehow doubt that. This will be "Sawed" to death.

I'm expecting news of Shrek 73 (along with Saw 105) to be announced for the year 2050 very soon.
Oh, Jesus...did you read the rest of that article? Kathy Griffin's going to be in it. :barf:

Anyway, I think that next summer, "Shrek Forever After" will be blown away by "Toy Story 3", both critically and financially.

Anyway, I think that next summer, "Shrek Forever After" will be blown away by "Toy Story 3", both critically and financially.

Critically... definitely. Financially.... I'm not so sure. I get the feeling they may be close.

As for Box office gross, it may come close to Toy Story 3 but we all know that Toy Story 3 (which will likely be the last of that franchise) will be the better film.

I predict either Toy Story 3 or Iron Man 2 will be the number one movie of 2010.

Hmm, we'll see. The third movie was so bad I have little to no anticipation for this.

If God exists Toy Story 3 will do better in every way possible.

The final chapter?

That's a boldface lie and Dreamworks knows it.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=61695

1078595.jpg

The trailer didn't impress me at all. I'm getting an "It's a Wonderful Life" vibe from it.

I saw the trailer and I have but one thing left to say: Meh.

Ugh...does anyone care anymore?

Next sequel poster will read... Final page of the final chapter... :whatever:. Screw it... just go with the next book. Ogres Grown Up.

Last edited:
watched the trailer, have no idea what the plot is

One thing that im intrested in is fat Puss other then that meh.

nope I choose to believe this franchise ended in 2007 with the 3rd movie. I dont know what it is but when I saw tv spots and trailers, nothing grabbed me to want to run out to see this. I think it might of been better and have better numbers if toy story 3 wasnt coming out this year. in some weird way I think toy story 3 has stolen all of shreks thunder in the hype department.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"