Shyamalan Reunites with Bruce Willis?

:eek:

Superhero
Reaction score

Source:Heat Vision
June 21, 2010

M. Night Shyamalan has completed a script for a new film and already has some stars lined up, reports Heat Vision.

Outside of a "loosely attached" cast that includes Bruce Willis, Bradley Cooper and Gwyneth Paltrow, almost nothing is known about the project. Shyamalan is reportedly shopping the script to various studios with his trademark secrecy, offering reads to only to highest level executives with a personal assistant on hand at all times to take the script back once the read is completed.

I want to know what the story is before I become interested.

I think the personal assistant is there to keep the executives from committing suicide after reading the script. :o

I kid, I kid. I hope M. Night comes up with something good again, I rather like a few of his movies.

Interesting to see how directors can bounce back after directing a (potentially) succesful movie.
Let's just hope he doesn't screw it up again

Shock Till You Drop seems to have a little more information on the story:

Shyamalan is out on the town with his latest script, a thriller in the vein of Taken with supernatural overtones (we'll see how Shock-worthy it is). Bradley Cooper, Bruce Willis and Gwyneth Paltrow are circling the lead roles.

"A thriller with supernatural overtones"

That describes almost every film M has ever done...Shock Til You Drop likely just made that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"