Iron Man Sideshow's Iron Man 1:1 bust!

Thats materialism at it's grandest...
I can understand you buying this if you have disposable income dribbling out of your dick... The kind of guy that has a memorabilia room bigger then my apartment...
But if your the average joe, working from 9 to 5, and you save up for a few months just to have this... Your a ******.
Especially if your doing without just to have it.
It does look amazing, but it has no other purpose then to look amazing.
Wage slaves should know better then to waste their money on things that'll just leave you feeling empty inside once you've realized what you have done.

Nothin wrong with materialism. That said, I certainly wouldn't buy it but then I don't collect that kind of stuff. Does look cool though.

Thats materialism at it's grandest...
I can understand you buying this if you have disposable income dribbling out of your dick... The kind of guy that has a memorabilia room bigger then my apartment...
But if your the average joe, working from 9 to 5, and you save up for a few months just to have this... Your a ******.
Especially if your doing without just to have it.
It does look amazing, but it has no other purpose then to look amazing.
Wage slaves should know better then to waste their money on things that'll just leave you feeling empty inside once you've realized what you have done.

Jealousy sucks eh? :whatever:

When are these available? I may call Sideshow later and put my orders in.

Allot of things like this go out the window once you get married and have kids... BUT... I can get THEM really cool toys and be a dutiful dad and play with them :stark

I'd much rather have this:

89311_press04-001.jpg

:wow:

Lol! Nice!
They should ship in the third quarter of 2008.

Well, they limit you to two. So I sent two to me and two to my parents place. I'll keep one and see if I can get a few bucks for the other three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"