SIG, YOUR BUTT IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Holly Goodhead said:
i love sig
I love Holly.
I must be going through Toven withdrawal because I actually had a romantic/erotic dream the other night starring her, and me, in the back seat of an Oldsmobile that was winding up a curvy road to the top of a styrofoam mountain with a bunch of tiny Mr. Rogers-looking Swiss chalets.
She was so cute in it. I was going to make a thread, but, it was too beautiful for one.:(

something just flew over my head...i believe it was this forum...i didn't get a good look at it.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I love Holly.
I must be going through Toven withdrawal because I actually had a romantic/erotic dream the other night starring her, and me, in the back seat of an Oldsmobile that was winding up a curvy road to the top of a styrofoam mountain with a bunch of tiny Mr. Rogers-looking Swiss chalets.
She was so cute in it. I was going to make a thread, but, it was too beautiful for one.:(

oh man...ever have that one were they fly in through the window?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I love Holly.
Remember the teen angst thread? :D

Themanofbat said:
Basically, there was another thread whose title sounded the same as this one, but was completely different. In said thread, SIG joked about how he thought the name of that trhead was "SIG, YOUR BUTT IS DOWN!!!"... we had a good laugh, smoked a cigarette, avoided cuddling, and I then created this thread to make him happy.

:)
that was right after the spider-man/superhero hype transformation...

oh, the bad ole days of insanity :(

Wilhelm is the Frank Sinatara of all things SHH

Ronny Shade said:
Wilhelm is the Frank Sinatara of all things SHH

I see Willy more as the Don Rickles of SHHype. :)

Themanofbat said:

No, no, no. He's like Fonzie. Cool, yet funny and destined to eventually jump a shark. :D

jag

Themanofbat said:
Don Rickles is awesome

Jimmy139.jpg

but I am physically beautiful/make chicks swoon, so the analogy can not stand as well.:up:

am i the only one who this makes absolutely no sense to? :confused:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Don Rickles is awesome

Jimmy139.jpg

but I am physically beautiful/make chicks swoon, so the analogy can not stand as well.:up:

Yes... Don Rickles IS awesome; hence, the reason I gave you such a grand accolade. :)

But since you say you're a lot cuter, howza bout a younger, more robust looking Don Rickles.

:confused: :(

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"