Silo

Well I figured there might be other silos but not that many! That door at the bottom I guess connects to other silos.

My wife and I were totally caught off guard by the couple of twists at the end. Can’t wait for season 2 absolutely loved this show! Only show better than this for the year so far is The Bear.

Best new series of the year

I'm guessing book 1 (Wool) will cover both season 1&2, then it would not surprise me if they skip to book 3 for season 3 while sprinkling parts of book 2.

Been hearing a lot of good things about this show and I'm really looking forward to starting this today because I've been waiting for all the episodes to drop and hopefully, I'll be done binging it over the weekend.

One of my favourite new shows this year. My wife and I were absolutely hooked. Very happy to see it was renewed for a second season. There are still so many questions that need to be answered!

What a great show! It worked for the following reasons:
  • The show took its time building the characters & mystery that resulted in rich storytelling and world-building.
  • Brilliant suspense-filled music during certain scenes.
  • Fantastic performances from the entire cast. I can’t think of anything negative to say with respect to the acting.
I hope in season 2 we get more scenes above ground for variety.

Makes sense, Apple also do it with their other series Slow Horses and I think Invasion as well.

I like the plan and hope it gets realised. Are there really just three books? I'm a bit confused on what actually has been printed on that universe.
Makes sense, Apple also do it with their other series Slow Horses and I think Invasion as well.
The did it with the first four Slow Horses seasons but that won't be the plan for the next one. I guess it's because it only has six episodes and because there are a lot of books to cover and they want to release these more regularly than a typical show but now they probably want to see how each performs before ordering another one.

Invasion takes a long gap between filming each season. The third one took the greenlight months after the second one ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"