Silver Surfer: Requiem

luke1234

World Sick
Reaction score
3086546248_dfdccab3a7_o.png

I just finished reading this comic series and it took me by storm:shock. The art is mesmerizing and the poetry is beautiful. It left me in awe and was a heartbreaking ending. I am a huge fan of silver surfer and i Just wanted to know what other fans thought of this comic.

It was great, sadly most of the discussion on this book involved idiots not realizing this was not canon.

Yeah it was a really great tale, and Ribic's art is just an awesome compliment to it.

How has the Namor one been going? I flipped through an issue and didn't see Namor once.

I didn't actually read it for that reason sam with Capitan America one they didn't seem to actually star the title heroes.

Yeah it was a really great tale, and Ribic's art is just an awesome compliment to it.

Yeah kinda gave off a Alex Ross spin to it. Every panel is beautiful though and the colors in space are magnificant.

funny,I was reading the reviews for this on Amazon and was thinking about picking it up,even thought I'm not a big SS fan

funny,I was reading the reviews for this on Amazon and was thinking about picking it up,even thought I'm not a big SS fan

you dont have to be, it also ties in the fantastic four, spider-man, and dr.strange

I own this in TPB but havent read it yet, will be doing at some point, and have heard nothing but good things about the story.

Best SS story ever written, hands down. Loved how Reed, Doc Strange, Peter Parker and Galactus were depicted.

Just a great tale from start to finish. Amazing art and heart wrenching story. This is a good comic to maybe give to a non-comic person to intro them to the medium. It has a plot that everyone can relate to.

yeah I was surprised at how much I loved this book. I expected to like it but I think it's one of the best SS stories ever.

I liked it. Not as much as everyone else seems to, but I liked it. It was a solid Silver Surfer story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"