• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sit Down, Shut Up: Arnett, Bateman & Winkler reunited

wow i cant believe king of the hill got the canned for this

Second episode - strike two.

The only thing I thought was particularly funny was the prison clown song.

If you have it on DVR its not so bad.
Arnett and Winkler take what they do best (being a jerk and being pathetic) and apply it to these animated characters.

Mitch Hurwitz seems to be the master in balancing large casts, he did it in AD and seems to be working here (there are no neglected characters)- he should go to 30 Rock where they have difficulty using all the cast members properly in a show.

I don't get it. Miracle is a rabid fundamentalist Christian in episode 1, and in episode 2 she's a New Agey Aquarian. Did the show have to get re-tooled after just one episode, or are the writers too lazy/stupid to know the difference between those camps?

This show is just effed. Two episodes down and I'm STILL waiting for the funny. I just don't get it...it's a comedy right? Is the joke on the audience cuz we waste a half hour of our lives?

I fell asleep during the second episode and what I remember was as bland as the first episode. I think I'm gonna just forget about this show. The only parts I even remotely enjoy are Kenan Thompson and Will Forte's performances, and that's not even because they're particularly funny, it's just because I like Forte's voice and the idea of Kenan as a female principle strikes me as chuckle-worthy.

wow i cant believe king of the hill got the canned for this

King of the Hill was a dull piece of crap. No offence to anyone that liked it, but good lord.... I freakin hated every damn character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"