skaters.

Untilteld

Avenger
Reaction score
we got any skaters here on the hype? I've been skateing for about a year and a half on and off due to time, but I still manage to fit in some time for me and my deck. usually I skate street, I don't skate verts or anything much due to lame skate parks around my city. but here we got mad railings and jumps and random street accessories like funboxes, cones, and benches. I'm going to get around to a video of me and a buddy skateing around the city, doing what we do. but for now, I want to know if there's any skaters here, share stories, show your deck, show a video, anything to do with skateing goes here.

here's my baby I'm riding for now.

23812581477a82046caexb2.jpg

I've skated on and off for years... can't do much more than an ollie though. :o

I like to try and do old-school street skating tricks, Rodney Mullen style (Rodney Mullen is the best skateboarder ever). :up:

I used to many, many years ago. Launched ramp, but never landed the damn thing. So my basic skills were grinding, ollies and sliding on curbs... whoa, I know.

Yeah, I skate a little here and there. I tend to ride around more than I do tricks.

Here's my deck...

BDPB514254.jpg

Vert and street

I wanted to be Hosoi so bad and Gleaming The Cube was the bestest movie evar.[/showsage]

My treasures:

hosoi1500.jpg
cab-street-deck.jpg
hawk_b.jpg

Marcus, when the hell did you turn into such a burnout?

That Hosoi deck is pure win!!

I've "skated" for many years as well, though I"mn not good at it in the least. I can barely ollie (and not even well at that). I always loved it though. I still have a deck but havn't been on it for about 2 years.

I used to skate quite abit. But I fooked up my ankle and got an in growing toenail!! Disgusting I know. This is the deck I have, don't use it anymore though, might try n sell it.
skateboard.jpg

I'm not a skater....but I wear SB Dunks, hoodies and carry around a brand new skateboard with Supreme stickers all over it. Can I join your cult?

Well, I think you have to actually ride a skateboard to be a skater.

I am reminded of the time when my friends used to have a miniramp in their living room. I thought it would be a good idea to try skating a ramp for the first time ever. The fact that I had been drinking, was probably on pcp and was wearing steel toe boots probably made it harder but I still couldn't stay on my board for more than the drop in.

Well, I think you have to actually ride a skateboard to be a skater.

Well, I mean I would ride my board....but I mean those Supreme stickers were pretty expensive and I would hate to mess them up, not to mention my Nike Dunks cost alot too.

I'm pretty sure I can join your cult though....one time I was sitting with friends in front of a McDonald's while holding my board and the manager ran us off because he didn't want us skating there....surely that makes me a skater. Yes, I'm sure it does. :up:

Ah, OK. No one said you had to mess up your stickers, though -- you can skate without grinding. And next time, get less expensive shoes like Vans because then you won't feel bad about tearing 'em up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"