to quit or not to quit, that is the question

pay little kids to come into the place crying saying that she tried to bad touch them.......molestation gets you fired

I don't see how you have to quit. You love your job, you just dislike one employee. Don't let em bring you down. There is always going to be one, or a small lot of people, that you do not like in your workplace.

Nah, I haven't let her walk over me, but I don't make a fuss of things because it's too much trouble.

next time she says something ignorant to you..turn to her calmly and tell her to shut her ****ING MOUTH, before you slap it off her fat face. then smile :)

I don't see how you have to quit. You love your job, you just dislike one employee. Don't let em bring you down. There is always going to be one, or a small lot of people, that you do not like in your workplace.

Because I don't have the time to deal with the job and I could do a lot more stuff if I didn't have to work. :huh:

next time she says something ignorant to you..turn to her calmly and tell her to shut her ****ING MOUTH, before you slap it off her fat face. then smile :)

I love smiliing, so that'll work out great. :)

Because there's no use stressing over your job, especially at the age of 16.
It's just a waste of time.

I think she's 16.

Well when you're 16 working all Friday after school until 11:30 and working from 10 am - 7pm and you're too pooped out to chill with friends after, it feels like all weekend.

Yep, 16.

i think that u should concentrate on your education! theres plenty of time for a job and whatever later in life.

Quit school and work full-time. You're 16, it's time you start acting like an adult. :yay:

Seriously ,though, I would quit the job and just focus on being a kid. Have fun.

No one should ridicule you for quitting because you want to maintain good grades in school.

When you graduate, no one is going to look at your job history (if you're going to college). They'll be looking at that big, nice GPA.

Quit school and work full-time. You're 16, it's time you start acting like an adult. :yay:

Seriously ,though, I would quit the job and just focus on being a kid. Have fun.

EXACTLY. She's only 16, just a kid.

Have fun during the summer, don't stress over work. Save that for when you enter college :up:

Stop reacting to her. People like that get very frustrated if they get no reaction at all. As a last resort tell her parents if you can and yours if you can't. Before you quit a job you like try all your options even if turning to parents is distasteful.

What kind of skating do you do? Art? Speed?

Drop some of your needs. Do you need to go to church? Do you want to? If not, **** it. Theres another free day. Your parents won't disown you and if you lose your relationship with them over that pile of bull****, well it wasn't much of a relationship in the first place. Keep the job, ignore the younger kid who is just trying to get attention, in fact you better get used to it because it doesn't really change when you get older and start in your career, and keep skating to relieve any other stress. Problem solved, case closed, lock the thread.

Stop reacting to her. People like that get very frustrated if they get no reaction at all. As a last resort tell her parents if you can and yours if you can't. Before you quit a job you like try all your options even if turning to parents is distasteful.

What kind of skating do you do? Art? Speed?

Jam skating.

Drop some of your needs. Do you need to go to church? Do you want to? If not, **** it. Theres another free day. Your parents won't disown you and if you lose your relationship with them over that pile of bull****, well it wasn't much of a relationship in the first place. Keep the job, ignore the younger kid who is just trying to get attention, in fact you better get used to it because it doesn't really change when you get older and start in your career, and keep skating to relieve any other stress. Problem solved, case closed, lock the thread.

I do need to go, and you don't understand my situation with my friends and family all that well. :o

People seem to not understand that its not JUST the girl, I don't have time.... I mean, like, at all. She's just another factor that makes it feel better to quit.

UPDATE
I talked to my bosses, after next weekend, I'll be on "when needed" so I still work there, but maybe just once a month or so. Not much at all.

The girl at work, we're at peace at the moment. Things are touchy, but things are "cool".

Point blank, if you can handle the job, go ahead and keep it. If not, you have the option to quit, seeing as how you don't have any massive financial obligations I don't think. Your choice, end of story.

This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to ignore idiots.

Life is long and they have us VASTLY outnumbered, so it is an important life lesson to learn how to not allow them to ruin your day. If you love your job, don't let the drama queen ruin your enjoyment of it. Put her place and power in your life into perspective: She's nothing.... means nothing. When you are exposed to what usually makes you crazy about her, just smile and think, "Wow, I'm glad I'm me!" If you learn to do this with her, then you'll be able to do it later when your high-paying job has a butt for a supervisor.

I do need to go, and you don't understand my situation with my friends and family all that well. :o

People seem to not understand that its not JUST the girl, I don't have time.... I mean, like, at all. She's just another factor that makes it feel better to quit.

UPDATE
I talked to my bosses, after next weekend, I'll be on "when needed" so I still work there, but maybe just once a month or so. Not much at all.

The girl at work, we're at peace at the moment. Things are touchy, but things are "cool".

I can only go on the info you give but my point still stands, if you lose friends or family over not going to church (of all things) then there really wasn't much to that relationship. You say you really love your job, just ignore the kid. Believe me, you will need to learn to do this pretty much from here on out on every job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"