Skyline - Good or Bad

Nightwing

The Next Batman
Reaction score
So enough people must've seen this. What are people's thoughts? Did you like it or did you find it a tad cheesy?

I thought it was one of the worse films ever. And I am not kidding at all. It's borderline unwatchable.

Agreed with I_See, the only thing good about it was its teaser trailer.

It was terrible. I could elaborate but it's not worth my time.

Terrible. Turned it off after about 30 minutes. Still not as bad as battle LA. I didn't even make it to the first battle in that movie. 15 minutes in I turned that movie off. But those two are some of the worst I've seen

I saw Battle L.A in theaters unfortunately. It's a lousy film but I found it to be a good deal better than Skyline.

It was beyond terrible. I made it until the ending, and it just kept getting worse.

The movie is bad-bad, not even 'so good it's bad' due to it's tedious self-absorbed storytelling. It's a dull humorless ride, despite some neat designs.

I saw Battle L.A in theaters unfortunately. It's a lousy film but I found it to be a good deal better than Skyline.

I've watched both recently and they stand on equal footing for me.
Story wise Skyline is better than the like of Transformers 2 and 3 but that doesn't tell much to be honest.
Summary : it is on the level of a SyFy movie but with better SFX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"