Smoke87's Fan Art

Smoke87

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello Hello everybody. i use to post my stuff on here a while ago. Now I have returned so as to get so useful feedback that will help me improve. I'll post my more recent stuff, and if you'd like to see some more, check out my deviant art: http://kevman87.deviantart.com/

and just a forewarning, there's lots of spidey stuff.Thanks for dropping by :)

spidey-throughthecity.jpg

Big_guy_with_chain_thing_by_Kevman8.jpg

swingin_spidey_by_Kevman87.jpg

spideyswing.jpg

Zuko_vs_Aang_by_Kevman87.jpg

Webspinner_by_Kevman87.jpg

Great work smoke-- I love the first Spidey and the final DD best... keep uo the good work bud. I would love to see some of these inked.

nice stuff

liking all the different angles and perspectives and stuff you've been working on here

There's some drastic perspective issues in the first one. but your anatomy looks great. some really dynamic poses, too. keep up the great work.

^Agree about the perspective thing. Trying to work on the buildings and backgrounds, cause I know how much of a weakness it is. here's another one.

blacksuitswing.jpg

Thanks for checking them out guys.

have you thought about going in and inking these, in photoshop perhaps and throwing some colors on em?

^I would love to do that. I guess it's just my laziness that's keeping me from learning.

here's some more i've done kinda sorta recently. Thanks for stopping by :D

ClassicSpider-man.jpg

CaptainAmerica1.jpg

TheVision.jpg

Snikt.jpg

nice to see updates from you :up:

keep em coming

Great drawings! I don't know what it is, but just plain drawings are always the funnest to look at.

would like to see new stuff from you

Resurrection!!! I know this is ancient but wanted to put a couple recent sketches I've done on here and maybe get some feed back. Man, my old stuff is lookin pretty wack. Also sorry for back quality scans. I need a better scanning program.

Iron fist and luke cage
lukecageandironfist-pencils-1_zpsf57c6250.jpg

Wolverine
Wolverinepencils-1_zpscb93fe09.jpg

electro
Electropencils-1_zpsf41eecd3.jpg

thinkin bout trying to ink and color the luke and danny one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"