So 100 days till Ragnarok . . .

Anyone know what we'll have to deal with according to legend? Are giant monsters and demons going to roam the land, like in 'This is the End'? Will Vikings return from the dead?

Well one of the signs might be those two oarfish that were found off the coast of California a few months back…

oarfish-2459174.jpg

Article: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/discovery-giant-oarfish-washed-up-2478690

I do recall there being things about storms and "lack of morality" or something. We just had a major tornado system rip through the Midwest, Haiyan, not to mention senseless murders up the wazoo.

Time to get the Winchesters, guys. :hehe:

Anyone know what we'll have to deal with according to legend? Are giant monsters and demons going to roam the land, like in 'This is the End'? Will Vikings return from the dead?

To start with.... Valkyries! If you go down fighting!

The_Ride_of_the_Valkyrs.jpg

tumblr_mcljpmwVlr1rztys1o1_1280.jpg

Boris-Vallejo-valkyries-1.jpeg

5bd735c5c6e28c46b3baaebb0c2c1978.jpg

And the theme song is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aKAH_t0aXA

Ending with - Götterdämmerung Twilight of the Gods - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0PpTPvbr-4

at about 4:42 if that doesn't give you end of world goosebump chills you are dead inside.

Last edited:
I need to start to get in shape before the Apocalypse begins.

Relax, Nate, just use some ancient Wolven magic :sus

BZNf7ExCUAA_8Ku.jpg:large

This is actually something that I've developed for book two of my trilogy, I'm very excited!!!

Anyone know what we'll have to deal with according to legend? Are giant monsters and demons going to roam the land
Yes, but we won't be able to see them for what they are. We just notice changes in weather (hurricanes and typhons) as well as other disasters (volcano eruptions, floods and huge forest fires).

Typhon was a titan or an ancient force (not sure which) in greek mythology, right? But humans can't see the giant god, only the chaos he's creating.

I didn't get nearly into shape, as I wanted to be. Ragnarok will catch me entirely unprepared.

February 22nd is coming fast, folks. Hold on to your mead horns.

Then we'll get to continue our boring lives.

Damn. Why is it not a Monday? Saturday is my day off.

Just in case it does happen, do we have a designated meetup spot where us SHHers can set up defenses?

If this all comes to pass I'm never trusting Idris Elba again. His statements on the end of the world will just be meaningless to me.

Awesome at least I still get to celebrate my birthday

What if Ragnarok doesn't happen?

Well, there's supposedly some Christian theory/prophecy involving Blood Moons starting April. I mean, I'm Christian and even I'm not sure I believe it, since the term Blood Moon isn't even an actual astronomy term, it refers more to the Hunter's Moon, its just something that apparently will be happening 4 times between 2014 and 2015 and hasn't happened in centuries. I haven't gotten the whole story, but its almost literally all you find if you google Blood Moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"