August 22, 2006 could be an interesting date.

War Lord said:
I think that when a Princeton expert who has spent his life devoted to studying Islam has a concern, we should as well.

I'll be sure and remind of you this next time a "Princeton Expert" (or from any other learning institution for that matter) says something against your beloved Bush admin. :up::o

jaguarr said:
If Iran popped a nuke anywhere in the world, especially Israel, any number of other countries would turn Iran into a giant sheet of glass with nukes of their own. While they may want to set off a holy war, I highly doubt that they want to obliterate their entire country in the process.

jag
:o:up:

Great...nothing we can do but watch...so if it does or doesn't happen, we'll deal

As a muslim, i have to say this guy is crazy.

I hope he dies first, if they launch something.

Mr Sparkle said:
I'll be sure and remind of you this next time a "Princeton Expert" (or from any other learning institution for that matter) says something against your beloved Bush admin. :up::o

I'll certainly take his opinion into account and weigh it with what I believe and know.

War Lord said:
I'll certainly take his opinion into account and weigh it with what I believe and know.

seems to be more like....well, looking for articles and opinions that suit your beliefs, and not like forming these beliefs based on neutral articles and opinions.

Mr Sparkle said:
seems to be more like....well, looking for articles and opinions that suit your beliefs, and not like forming these beliefs based on neutral articles and opinions.

There is no such thing as neutral articles or opinions.

War Lord said:
There is no such thing as neutral articles or opinions.

you're not looking hard enough. perhaps opinions, you might be right there (though I have seen opinions that are neutral, I don't feel like arguing about it) but news, yeah, there's plenty of unbiased news out there.

it's just not on Newsmax, Fox, or Michael Moore's website.

Mr Sparkle said:
you're not looking hard enough. perhaps opinions, you might be right there (though I have seen opinions that are neutral, I don't feel like arguing about it) but news, yeah, there's plenty of unbiased news out there.

it's just not on Newsmax, Fox, or Michael Moore's website.

Every news site has editorial policies that make real neutrality impossible.

Qwerty's better than Saph 'cause Saph reminds me of a Staph infection.

What an idiot....everyone knows it's happening on August 24th.

I don't have to read all of the article, to know that this probably isn't a good thing. I hope we stay out of this if something does go down over there on the 22nd. Don't want the start of WWIII.

enterthemadness said:
I don't have to read all of the article, to know that this probably isn't a good thing. I hope we stay out of this if something does go down over there on the 22nd. Don't want the start of WWIII.

Nobody wants the start of WWIII, but if it happens everybody is going to be involved.

War what is it good for absolutely nothing say it again yall

maxwell's demon said:
this had BETTER not ruin my wedding.:cmad:

That'd be a great scene, saying 'I do' when nukes are dropping all over the place.

War Lord said:
I think that when a Princeton expert who has spent his life devoted to studying Islam has a concern, we should as well.

Only in the cases where their opinion matches yours, though. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"