So I'm getting him/her ____________ for Valentine's Day

Well, I can't post what I got him because I haven't given it to him yet.......but tonight we're going out to dinner. And this morning I started the day by giving him hearts that I wrote things I love about him on.

I picked out a DVD for my sister. (Labyrinth. She liked it as a kid)

Sent an Valentine e-card to my mom and dad.

Will make breakfast and lunch for mom and dad this friday for their anniversary.

That's it. Yes, it is the thought that counts.

I took her out to dinner last night. I got her Season 5 of '24'. ...:o WHOOPS :o

But she'll get over it today when she gets flowers at work! Flowers that set me back $42.50 :(

I picked out a DVD for my sister. (Labyrinth. She liked it as a kid)

Sent an Valentine e-card to my mom and dad.

Will make breakfast and lunch for mom and dad this friday for their anniversary.

That's it. Yes, it is the thought that counts.

Nothing like keeping it in the family.

I should tell her that nothing says love or Valentine's Day like buying a PS3 or bringing home one of your female nursing friends. :)

There is an angry mob standing behind me, right now, that is pushing and shoving one another for free Valentine's Day cards, candies, sitckers, etc.

Pics to come later.

Nothing like keeping it in the family.

That sounds wrong. In fact, is wrong. My parents buy me candy and gifts for V-day. I have to get or do something for them too now. In a way...V day is like X-mas with us. We all get gifts and candy. Hell, I already got 2 boxes of candy and maybe a DVD today.

That sounds wrong. In fact, is wrong. My parents buy me candy and gifts for V-day. I have to get or do something for them too now. In a way...V day is like X-mas with us. We all get gifts and candy. Hell, I already got 2 boxes of candy and maybe a DVD today.

Nothing wrong with a little mother-lovin.... except in most civilised countries.

Maybe next year your parents can buy you a sense of humor or a sarcasm/joke gauge you can use?

Nothing wrong with a little mother-lovin.... except in most civilised countries.

*looks around*

1. It is V-day. In my book, not for loved ones only. Nothing wrong buying candy for family.

Now when you have a gf or wife...that is when you buy flowers with the candy and other crap.

2. I'm cooking them breakfast and lunch friday only because it is their anniversary. Also, I cook breakfast anyway for me...and they eat breakfast...might as well cook them food too.

3. Please...stop being an arse.

*looks around*

1. It is V-day. In my book, not for loved ones only. Nothing wrong buying candy for family.

Now when you have a gf or wife...that is when you buy flowers with the candy and other crap.

2. I'm cooking them breakfast and lunch friday only because it is their anniversary. Also, I cook breakfast anyway for me...and they eat breakfast...might as well cook them food too.

3. Please...stop being an arse.
Please, grow a sense of humour. Learn to take a ragging.

Please, grow a sense of humour. Learn to take a ragging.

Hey, it'd be funny if you actually were funny. Believe me...you can rag on me, but you just weren't funny doing it this time. Seriously...found nothing funny.:dry: kinda like when I try to crack a joke...just not funny.

Hey, it'd be funny if you actually were funny. Believe me...you can rag on me, but you just weren't funny doing it this time. Seriously...found nothing funny.:dry: kinda like when I try to crack a joke...just not funny.
There's a difference between not finding something funny and being indignant. It sounded like the latter.

Yup.

A club just set up a "candy-gram" table in the SLC.

Valentine's Day: The only day of the year a stalker can lawfully stalk his or her prey.

If this was November 3rd, and some random person got a bag full of candy from a "secret admirer," said person would " :eek: " instead of " :O "

Also not mentioned: jewelry, which is like the most popular gift for V-day. I got my dude an awesome watch. It's nice working at a jewelry store sometimes. :word:

yea i should've made a gigantic poll with all of those items mentioned...my bad

Give her your awesome George Foreman grill. :up:

there's an idea...lol! It's prolly going to be more like Hot Tubbin after dinner and a movie. Just got a freakin awesome hot tub a few weeks ago. It has colored light that alternate every 10 seconds. Look very nice! Got a tv and radio with it too.

Well, I can't post what I got him because I haven't given it to him yet.......but tonight we're going out to dinner. And this morning I started the day by giving him hearts that I wrote things I love about him on.

that's sweet. creativeness goes a long way.

Me too...ten bucks says he is one of those "no sex before marriage" types.

Yea now I'm all for waiting till marriage, but before I was a Christian I use to tear it up quite frequently. LoL Before sex isn't worth running the risk getting an STD, baby before marriage....No not for me! That's just my personal convictions. You have yours and I have mine, so everythings all good.

So do I get that $10? LoL b/c I aint a Virgin naymore!

Next Thanksgiving you should make him one of these:

1-turk.jpg

That's nice Wil.

Did you get anything special for your someone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"