So...Rappers Need To Get Big Boy Names

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm serious. What grown man goes around calling himself P-Diddy? Or Young Jeezey? Or 50 Cent? Year, we get it, you're 50 Cent because that's what your hooker mother charged your drug addicted father to concieve you. Grow up. And Eminem too. For gods sake, he's named after candy. CANDY. I can't wait for Mars Bar and Everlasting Gobstoppers new cd to come out. And they all follow the same stupid forumula too. Take your initials, or your stupid high school nick name, and add either Dr., Young, or Playa to the beginning or end of it. Or take your initials, and add a made up suffix ending in Y to it.

Am I really the only one who thinks these people's names make them sound like clowns? I just cant be scared of anyone who goes around calling themself Chingy, and I don't for a second believe they're "hard" or "gangsta" with a name like that.

Tupac - a fine name
Ice Cube - I'm very fragile. I'm MELTING! :eek:
N.W.A. - Great name
Snoop Dogg - Reminds me of Poop Dog, or Snoopy. :o
Public Enemy - Good Name
Easy E - shouldn't've been so easy
Outkast - poor spelling
Cypress Hill - I love it 'cause it sounds mysterious, "Why would these psycho, drug addled psychos have such a pretty name? :huh:"
Then you find out and it's anticlimactic.
Slick Rick - Accpeptable, but he seems really effeminate. :down
Eminem - I loved Eminem but that name sucks ass

Tupac - a fine name
Ice Cube - I'm very fragile. I'm MELTING! :eek:
N.W.A. - Great name
Snoop Dogg - Reminds me of Poop Dog, or Snoopy. :o
Public Enemy - Good Name
Easy E - shouldn't've been so easy
Outkast - poor spelling
Cypress Hill - I love it 'cause it sounds mysterious, "Why would these psycho, drug addled psychos have such a pretty name? :huh:"
Then you find out and it's anticlimactic.
Slick Rick - Accpeptable, but he seems really effeminate. :down
Eminem - I loved Eminem but that name sucks ass

N.W.A, Public Enemy, and Cypress Hill are all groups though...that's fine...but look at some of the members of them...Ice T...oh yeah, I'm scared of a cool, refreshing drink...pfft, wuss :o

N.W.A, Public Enemy, and Cypress Hill are all groups though...that's fine...but look at some of the members of them...Ice T...oh yeah, I'm scared of a cool, refreshing drink...pfft, wuss :o

Cypress Hill Members

B-Real - Ooh, He cleva!
Sen Dog - Terrible, sounds like Senator Dog, a Senator that would thank Underdog for saving the city.
DJ Muggs - Another terrible fat bull dog kind of name. Way too similar to J. Fred Muggs, which was a chimp on the original Today show on TV.
Eric Bobo - Another childish name, Bobo the Clown

N.W.A. Members

Dr. Dre - I like it.
MC Ren - Instantly think "Ren and Stimpy"...a puny, weak little disgusting dog.
DJ Yella - "What're ya, YELLA?!" Terrible name.
Arabian Prince - Hahahaha, really bad. Imagine a White Rock band where the guitarist is named "British Knight" or something, lol.
Krazy Dee - poor spelling and "Dee" is a name for a ****ty girl with a big nose.
The D.O.C. - I'm indifferent. I don't know what it stands for.

Public Enemy Members

Chuck D - He is the coolest.
Flavor Flav - If it's pronounced "FLAVE", it should be spelled "F", "L", "A", "V", "E".
"Flav" is like "flab", or "flap" - very bad mental images
Professor Griff - When I think "Professor" I think of a weak, thin, bald man who has never had sex, is helpless without his glasses, and smells like dirty laundry. Griff sounds cute, like short for a Gryphon!
Terminator X - This sounds like a 13 year old boy from 1985 trying to sound "hard".
He wants gloves with spikes on them, and shoulder pads.

Well...Ren and Stimpy didn't exist when the group was formed. :huh:
I'm aware of that and it doesn't matter.

But if you want to go there, back in the day he reminded me of a WREN.

WrenWinter04.jpg

another weak, small, fragile creature.
Not good.

I'm serious. What grown man goes around calling himself P-Diddy? Or Young Jeezey? Or 50 Cent? Year, we get it, you're 50 Cent because that's what your hooker mother charged your drug addicted father to concieve you. Grow up. And Eminem too. For gods sake, he's named after candy. CANDY. I can't wait for Mars Bar and Everlasting Gobstoppers new cd to come out. And they all follow the same stupid forumula too. Take your initials, or your stupid high school nick name, and add either Dr., Young, or Playa to the beginning or end of it. Or take your initials, and add a made up suffix ending in Y to it.

Am I really the only one who thinks these people's names make them sound like clowns? I just cant be scared of anyone who goes around calling themself Chingy, and I don't for a second believe they're "hard" or "gangsta" with a name like that.

This coming from the guy who calls himself, the joker?:huh: :whatever: :o

Thats because most these rappers regular names suck worst than their rap names. I mean who is gonna be scared of a guy named

Curtis (50 Cent)
Calvin (Snoop Dogg)
Warren (Bubba Sparxxx)
Trevor (Busta Rhymes)
Hakeem (Chamillionaire)
Howard (Chingy)
Lonnie (Common)
Dexter (Consequence)
Levell (David Banner)
Earl (DMX)
Marshall (Eminem)
Inga (Foxy Brown)
Leslie (freeway)
Dennis (Ghostface Killah)
Tracy (Ice T)
Shawn (Jay Z)
Wasalu (Lupe Fiasco)
Percy (master P)
Stanley (MC Hammer)
Shaffer (Ne-Yo)
Cornell (Nelly)
Carlton (Chuck D)
William (Flavor Flav)
Dana (Queen Latifah)
Marece (Rich Boy)
DaAndre (soulja Boy)
Clifford (T.I)
Marvin (Tony Yayo)
Robert Van Winckle (Vanilla Ice)
Alvin (Xzibit)

are you insinuating that rappers are the only artists with silly stage names?

vandykedic.jpg

Wasn't Dr. Dre with Ed Lover and Fab 5 Freddy on Yo! MTV raps

That was Doctor Dre not Dr. Dre

Reminds me of a scene from Babylon 5:

Ivanova: Let's try this again.
Zathras: As you wish.
Ivanova: Zathras came with us to Babylon 4.
Zathras: Yes
Ivanova: Zathras stayed in the past with Valen.
Zathras: Yes
Ivanova: You're Zathras.
Zathras: Yes!
Ivanova: Therefore you went into the past!
Zathras: No. That was not Zathras, that was Zathras.
Zathras: There are ... ten of us, all of family Zathras. Each one named Zathras. Slight differences in how you pronounce- Zathras. Zathras. Zathras. You are seeing now?

Dr. Egg
Snoop Eggy Eggman
50 Eggs
Big E(gg)
Emineggy
Tupacs of Eggs
P-Eggy
Egg Cube

Fo' shizzle :)

I like the P Diddy/Puff Daddy video with Ben Stiller.

"Hey, how ya doin? Puffy. P. Poppa. Poppa Diddy Pop. I don't know what you're calling yourself these days."

:woot:

In all fairness, Tupac's real name was....oh yeah, Tupac.

Actually makes me think of one of those rich white housing developments.

"Come, move to Cypress Hill. Where there are no minority races for 50 miles. You'll love living here in our safe white-bread world."

Just kinda fits, doesn't it.

Damon Wayans plays Dr. Snatchatcha in a horrid movie called Marci X

Dr. Egg
Snoop Eggy Eggman
50 Eggs
Big E(gg)
Emineggy
Tupacs of Eggs
P-Eggy
Egg Cube

Fo' shizzle :)

1.gif
Oh eggy ... :heart: Your talents are wasted here. Emineggy ... :woot: :up:

If I ever became a DJ, I was gonna call myself DJ Scratch N' Sniff. Course I never really wanted to become a DJ, I just would laugh at how ridiculous there names were.

Eric Sermon
Keith Murray

Other rappers need to follow suit and start using their real names

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back