Some International Women's Day this is.

You can be a judge all you want. I'm The Grand Man of Culo though. Call me, Presidente De Culo

But I am something of an authority on women's asses! Can't I parade and judge!

Alright, but be forwarned; if you hang around the judges booth for too long you're liable to get spanked.

jag

It's International Woman's Day? What the hell? No one told me...Where are my flowers?

It's International Woman's Day? What the hell? No one told me...Where are my flowers?

Me to lol, I didn't even know there was one? Why is there one? Who celebrates it? Never heard of it, but still flowers yeah lol.

you women like any holiday where you get flowers....

:bomb:International Woman's Ass Day:bomb:
now that's a holidy i can really get BEHIND.
ehh?
EHHH!?!
get it!?!
*nudge nudge*
butt.jpg

this is the closest you'll ever get to my face.

it won't work like that...

in real life it'd be far more insulting than on a message board
:dry:
ummm, insulting to me?
because if someone told me my ass was hot and they didn't mind that it was the closest they ever got to my face i would be like "good, less time worrying about you messing up my hair".

ummm, insulting to me?
because if someone told me my ass was hot and they didn't mind that it was the closest they ever got to my face i would be like "good, less time worrying about you messing up my hair".

well....your arse being hot aside it would all depend on how it came off to the person you were saying it to...end it with a sexy wink and a lip lick and it's all good:up:

well....your arse being hot aside it would all depend on how it came off to the person you were saying it to...end it with a sexy wink and a lip lick and it's all good:up:
hmmm... i never realized mens were so easily emotionally bruised.
and i don't lick my lips at men unless my cold sores are flaring up.:woot:

hmmm... i never realized mens were so easily emotionally bruised.
and i don't lick my lips at men unless my cold sores are flaring up.:woot:

we're not emotionally bruised...just don;t like to be knocked back:cwink:

and a lip lick is like super sexy at times...try it:up:

Most bogus international women's day ever!!!!

I sat around all day waiting for my international woman to arrive.... NOTHING!!!!!!!

what a rort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"