Some random but interesting facts about Comic book films/TV

-In Superman: The Movie, apparently Brando wanted to play Jor-El after death as a talking bagel or an animated suitcase.
Nah, that was just to test Donner to see if he was a moron. Had Donner caved in to Brando's reputation to get him to sign on and said, "Uhh, sure we can do that," Brando wouldn't have done the project.

I say that Bill Murray would have been a fantastic Batman in the style of the 60's TV show.

Nah, that was just to test Donner to see if he was a moron. Had Donner caved in to Brando's reputation to get him to sign on and said, "Uhh, sure we can do that," Brando wouldn't have done the project.

I say that Bill Murray would have been a fantastic Batman in the style of the 60's TV show.
I'm sure you're right, but I think that Brando (who by then didn't seem to care too much about acting and the projects he was involved in anymore) also maybe did it for the huge and unheard of at this point salary he received for his brief time and effort on the film.

The guy who shot Uncle Ben in SM1 appears in Amazing Spider-man and Hulk.

The old man who owns the pizza shop in Incredible Hulk (called Stan, no less) voiced Bruce Banner in the 60's Hulk cartoon.

Tim Curry was cast as the voice of the Joker in BTAS but his initial recording were considered too frightening for kids.

In Superman III the wife of the contest winner is the same actress that played the diner waitress in Superman II

In Superman III the guy that keeps getting money from the ATM is also the same actor who played the dopey deputy in Superman II ("Holey skunk sweat!")

Cliff Robertson, Uncle Ben in Spider-man was also a Batman villain in the Batman TV series. It was a cowboy-themed villain called "Shame" (spoofing "Shane").

The actor that played Mr Hornsby in Superman IV,also played a General in Superman II ("I answer only to the president!") Coincidentally,he also played Col. Musgrove in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

- Reading through an old Comics Scene magazine other actors considered for Joker in 1989 were Ray Liotta, Willem Dafoe, James Woods.

- Margot Kidder made it known her dislike for how the Salkinds fired Richard Donner off Superman II and the Salkinds in retaliation shrank her role to two scenes for Superman III.

Yeah, I would have loved to see Dafoe as The Joker too.
*Green Goblin voice for Joker*
:hehe:
Glad they cast Nicholson instead

The guy that got blown up in Vanko's place in prison in Iron Man 2 was also "Paul-The Jazz Club Bouncer" in Spider-Man 3.

The guy running the fishing boat in MOS was also the guy the Thing pulled out of the truck (still in his seat) on the bridge in FF.:thing:

The guy that got blown up in Vanko's place in prison in Iron Man 2 was also "Paul-The Jazz Club Bouncer" in Spider-Man 3.

The guy running the fishing boat in MOS was also the guy the Thing pulled out of the truck (still in his seat) on the bridge in FF.:thing:

He was also in Iron Man 3 as a thug.

Ray Park was initially cast as Pyro in X1 before the character was deleted from the script.

James Franco and Dane DeHaan have both portrayed Harry Osborn and James Dean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"