The Dark Knight Something kinda neat.

Lightning257

Gothamite
Reaction score
While we're waiting...

I just came across this tool which shows other sites hosted on a server. Well, I typed in whysoserious.com as the server name, and got back this:

flag_green.gif
Found 20 domains hosted on the same web server as whysoserious.com (69.20.12.248).
atasteforthetheatrical.com
gothamnationalbank.com
rememberinggina.org
www.acmesecuritysystems.com
www.bettyshouseofpies.com
www.gothamcab.com
www.gothamcityrail.com
www.gothampolice.com
www.gothamusd.net
www.gpdiad.com
www.gvafoundation.org
www.ibelieveinharveydent.com
www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com
www.rent-a-clown.com
www.rorysdeathkiss.com
www.saintswithunschurch.org
www.thegothamtimes.com
www.thehahahatimes.com
www.wearetheanswer.org
www.whysoserious.com

Nothing earth-shattering, but interesting to see that all of the sites are hosted on one server. The tool is located at http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

Kinda cool to see all the sites.

While we're waiting...

I just came across this tool which shows other sites hosted on a server. Well, I typed in whysoserious.com as the server name, and got back this:

flag_green.gif
Found 20 domains hosted on the same web server as whysoserious.com (69.20.12.248).
atasteforthetheatrical.com
gothamnationalbank.com
rememberinggina.org
www.acmesecuritysystems.com
www.bettyshouseofpies.com
www.gothamcab.com
www.gothamcityrail.com
www.gothampolice.com
www.gothamusd.net
www.gpdiad.com
www.gvafoundation.org
www.ibelieveinharveydent.com
www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com
www.rent-a-clown.com
www.rorysdeathkiss.com
www.saintswithunschurch.org
www.thegothamtimes.com
www.thehahahatimes.com
www.wearetheanswer.org
www.whysoserious.com

Nothing earth-shattering, but interesting to see that all of the sites are hosted on one server. The tool is located at http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

cool now i can bookmark them all in alphabetical order :hehe:

sweet find Lightning. This is going to help me on so many other args. Thanks.

Cool list, thanks. :up:

Lots of great names (lol, PIES!) and I like the sound of "thehahahatimes.com" but nothing will ever beat "whysoserious.com" in my eyes. It has this nice ring to it.

Cool....now if we could only get some new sites on that list....:whatever:

Something needs to start soon......

i found this at the church site, it also has a search for members feature.
church_02.jpg

holey crap the phone number works, i left a message

Interesting tool, but I hope people don't use it if this game actually starts up again. Seems like it would take a lot of fun out of the whole ARG.

Interesting tool, but I hope people don't use it if this game actually starts up again. Seems like it would take a lot of fun out of the whole ARG.

True, now that I think of it. It's like a domain name cheat list!

Almost too handy. Oh, what am I saying, it is too handy. :word:

I think there might be something happening on Valentine's Day; Did anyone notice that on the Gotham Cabs website, it says it was established on Valentine's Day?

I think there might be something happening on Valentine's Day; Did anyone notice that on the Gotham Cabs website, it says it was established on Valentine's Day?

!!!!

You're right. Holy shmokes! :woot: *fingers crossed*

Hmm, cabs and Joker... Cabs and Joker... Will he be delivering V-day cards? :woot:

Also: hello.

!!!!

Hmm, cabs and Joker... Cabs and Joker... Will he be delivering V-day cards? :woot:

The Valentines day thing at the Gotham cabs was used for something else in the viral games. I dont remember what, I think it was for a voice message pass code.

But I do know that has already been used.

The Valentines day thing at the Gotham cabs was used for something else in the viral games. I dont remember what, I think it was for a voice message pass code.

Oh, shoot, yes... I think I remember. *nods* It's too bad, really. 'Twas just too good to be true.

aww... too bad. I would have loved to get a valentine from Mr. J

I did noticesomething to your find, that as it showed the domains only. It does not however show other things like "Masoleum" that we had to figure out on our own.

!!!!

i have a feeling you guys are catching on to something!!!

I hope so. V-day will suck if no joker stuff happens.

also, welcome to the Hype! cool user name.

why thank you. :yay:

im not always ckecking joker's campaign. I have an eye out for Batman or Two face's campaign if they have one.

btw, i can't always be on my computer, but if it helps, quotes from the last batman begins or the new dark knight trailers my help in finding viral sites!:brucebat: :sleepy: :hoboj:

are you trying to make us think your a :ninja:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"