The Dark Knight Something kinda neat.

I did noticesomething to your find, that as it showed the domains only. It does not however show other things like "Masoleum" that we had to figure out on our own.

I know. So far, the only way I've been able to find other pages in a site (mainly on whysoserious.com, of course) is by typing "site:www.whysoserious.com" on Google. But that doesn't show everything either.

While we're waiting...

I just came across this tool which shows other sites hosted on a server. Well, I typed in whysoserious.com as the server name, and got back this:

flag_green.gif
Found 20 domains hosted on the same web server as whysoserious.com (69.20.12.248).
atasteforthetheatrical.com
gothamnationalbank.com
rememberinggina.org
www.acmesecuritysystems.com
www.bettyshouseofpies.com
www.gothamcab.com
www.gothamcityrail.com
www.gothampolice.com
www.gothamusd.net
www.gpdiad.com
www.gvafoundation.org
www.ibelieveinharveydent.com
www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com
www.rent-a-clown.com
www.rorysdeathkiss.com
www.saintswithunschurch.org
www.thegothamtimes.com
www.thehahahatimes.com
www.wearetheanswer.org
www.whysoserious.com

Nothing earth-shattering, but interesting to see that all of the sites are hosted on one server. The tool is located at http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/

this is gonna be really useful now!!!

like i said nevermind . i thought i found something but it was nada.

Just thought it was odd. Now if you do a search on the site, saintswithunschurch.org doesn't show up, however if you search for it, you get the other 19 sites. No doubt in my mind it means nothing, but it was weird and was wondering if anyone else noticed.

I just want something to happen soon.

I am so tired of waiting ...

This is school and the school site on the 21st they served "Bat" Bites

I'm crossing my fingers for St. Patty's Day. Maybe a clue in the 2nd trailer leading up to it. Let's hope.

Anybody figure out if there was a message in the hahaha times, with the letters circled in red?

some random guy is bound too find something, what about I believe in harveydenttoo.com

Nothing new on Ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com but we should keep an eye on it just in case.

It says Page Not Found, but when you highlight it, it repeats "hahahahaha" over and over again. It was one of the first internet virals.

yeah but I found a couple of letters that didn't fit, not sure if I got all of them though.
They were:
S Y O C E B R

yeah but I found a couple of letters that didn't fit, not sure if I got all of them though.
They were:
S Y O C E B R

I ran this through the Internet Anagram Server:

10 found. Displaying all:
Cob Ryes
Cobs Rye
Boys Rec
Boy Recs
By Cores
By Score
Be Cry So
By Rec So
By Sec Or
By Cos Re

nice work, but I'm not even sure those are all the letters.

LOL, yeah, the IBIHDToo with the CYID was one of the first things we had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"