Soul Eater

Corinthian™

<insert witty title>
Reaction score
Anyone?

I know some people SHOULD know about this one. It's raising in popularity and I have no doubts it will become the next big Shonen in the market.

Anime News Network said:
soul-eater1.jpg

Set in the Shinigami technical school for weapon meisters, the series revolves around 3 groups of each a weapon meister and a human weapon. Trying to make the latter a "Death Scythe" and thus fit for use by the Shinigami, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and 1 witch.

Soul Eater is an anime that centers around meisters and their weapons and their mission to collect 99 evil souls and 1 witch soul. Upon doing that the meister's weapons will become a Deathscythe, which is the highest title for a weapon. Maka, Soul Eater, Black Star, Tsubaki, Death the Kid, and Patty and Liz Thompson are the characters Soul Eater revolves around. Besides taking the time to gather souls these students of Shibusen defend Death City from some of the most powerful of creatures while still attending school and trying to become stronger.

So far I'm loving the anime and I don't want to get ahead in the manga. 31 episodes so far and just 54 manga chapters out there.

Been watching from the start. Great design, some promising fights so far.

Heard about it from a friend. Watched the first Episode together, as soon as I got home I made sure to get my hands on the rest. It's a great anime and easily one of my favorites.

I like how almost everyone as a really extreme personality. The symmetry obsessive, the over-confident, the sadist, the cool guy, the lecherous women seeker, etc. Ah, it's fun.

My favorite in the show so far is Mifune the Samurai.

yeah, i love this anime.

i like mifune too.

here's a few gifs i made of him....

My friend introduced me to this show and i rather enjoyed it. I'm gonna keep checking it out. If anyone is looking to watch episodes online you can actually get them at Bleachexile.com. That's where i go to get episodes of that and Bleach. If you pay 5 dollars to support the site you can download all you want with no problems.

Soul Eater is awesome. Black star is my fave. Reminds me alot of Naruto.

I love Tsubaki demon blade mode.

****ing sexy :drools:

Watched the first 2 episodes, a great line up of characters. I can see a lot of Full Metal Alchemist fans out there liking this one.

This is one of my favourite Anime upto now it has all the serious fighting like naruto and bleach but also more of the comedic side too. Upto now i'd have to go with Soul being my favourite character i won't spoil it for anyone but his story seems like it is about to get interesting.

So, after taking a break from Anime in general, I started to watch the rest of the series from Episode 32-50. It's a great show. It's one of these rare animes where I really like most of the characters. It saddens me that the show will be over with Episode 51.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"