Comics Spider-Man: Every Single One Teaser.

I thought I saw him in the background of that banner with the backpack.

No. That one has Short-Sleeves.
I think that's Spider-Man J.

That teaser would've been easier if they didn't throw in some stupid non-existing Spider Characters.
Once they said "We're making some up, just for this story," it diminished my expectations and enthusiasm for this story.
Right now they seem to have been creadted just to be fodder for Morlun and the Surprize Big Bad of the Story.

Ha. Yeah I read that. Off the bat it sounds lame, yeah. But if this gets as much as a good word as Spider-Island, I'll pick it up.

Peter Parker meets Peter Porker?

I'M THERE!!!! :up:

:yay:

That teaser would've been easier if they didn't throw in some stupid non-existing Spider Characters.
Once they said "We're making some up, just for this story," it diminished my expectations and enthusiasm for this story.
Right now they seem to have been creadted just to be fodder for Morlun and the Surprize Big Bad of the Story.

I've only seen the page where Morlun attacks Spider-Man 1602. Do you have a link to the teaser?

Spider-Verse-Dell-Otto-Bannerxl-80727.jpg

Last edited:
I see the Scarlet Spider there... does that mean it's Ben Reilly? :up:

:yay:

No its not.
He has the half boots. Its Ben. Otto doesn't have that design.

I have a feeling that Scarlet Spider Ben will be the SS from the "Real Clone Saga" mini. Since that series ended with him never putting on a Spider-Man costume and he survived. The Spider-Ben costume will probably closer to the 616 Ben.

He wore the "New" Spider-Man Costume in that Mini...
He kept switching...

I just thought of something....
What if one of these 2 Ben's is really the real one and NOT a Clone.
Like, if one of them comes from 616 and one comes from lets say 617.
In 617, everything played out exactly how it did in 616 EXCEPT that Ben was the real one all along...
And then 617 Ben gets stuck here....

But, if they are both from 616, why do they not remember this happening?

I know the image is already posted, but here's a larger version
Spider-Verse-Dell-Otto-Bann-229b7.jpg

Spider-Betty?
Spider-Ham
Spider-Electro near Spider-Man NOIR?
MayDay is here? :wow:

I'm interested

Aloha,
Sounds like a great way to bring the original Peter Parker back into the fold.
Can't wait.
Spidey rules

Who is the one next to Spider-Man's knee? The little guy not exactly in red and blue.

Who is the one next to Spider-Man's knee? The little guy not exactly in red and blue.
The one standing next to Spider-Ham looks like Spider-Man India
The one on the wall, he might be Spider-Man J, or Spider-Man from the Spider-Clan wearing black suit

It's Spider-Man J. I like how since that was a black & white manga thing, he's black and white here still.

They absolutely need to have 1960s animated Spider-Man in this (“Walloping web-snappers!”) as well as the live action 1970s Nick Hammond Spider-Man. There should also be a near-mute Electric Company Spidey.

Do you still feel this way after reading that terrible story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"