World Spider Man Tattoo Help...

Star

Slurr
Reaction score
Hey, I've always been a big fan of spiderman (favourite superhero, ever.)

I've been thinking about getting a spiderman tattoo for awhile now, but I want to find a good picture of him, or at least get some ideas... I was wondering if people could post some of the pictures from the comics/anywhere else that they think would be good for a tattoo.

I want it on my upper back, left side.

And not too ...super manly. (I'm a girl..)

Thanks guys :)

Hmmm...there was a thread similar to this a few weeks ago.

smtat.jpg

Here's a bad pic of mine.

EDIT: My damn webhost. It'll be up soon.

yeah, i dunno... maybe just the black spider symbol. i just want some good pictures i could base it off of, my brother has a few comics but none of them have good images that i could base a tattoo off of

Spider-Man-stickers.jpg

Not my designs. Found them in a thread on this site a while ago. Thought they might help.

McGuinness' bold lines make for a good tattoo image.

spideymcguinness.jpg

I've got a Green Goblin tat on my right arm - the cover shot from The Osborn Journal.

Cost an arm and a leg, but man was it worth it - and the guy did a fantastic job.

One of my friends has such an awesome tattoo, I need to take a pic of it and put it up sometime. She got a spiderweb between her shoulder blades, looks like they got webbed together. Theres a webline going down her spine with a spider just above the tailbone. It sounds cluttered, but it actually looks really good.

Type in spidey tattoo's on a search engine, im sure you'll get results there, unless you've already figured out what youyr going to do so this message is totally inappropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"