Spider-Spud

glad i can hold onto money a little better than some people

Look what I've got! This Spidey-Spud was released in the Philippines last December. Here's your first look. :yay:
122506potatoheadspidermtq7.jpg

Now all we need is a Venomspud or Wolverspud.

Looks cool, I bet my sister will probably end up getting it for me, she bought a bunch of Disney Mr. Potato Head pieces awhile back and gave me some, even though she didn't get a body to put them on.

Wow....that is horrible......Way worse then I ever could have imagined......thanks for ths pick though, welcome to the Hype.

That Thor in the back is awesome.

and is it just me.. or is he actually wearing a costume? $10 says he comes with a black and white one

It does just seem like a sock that you slide over the Tater

they shoulda designed it better... the costume should have the blue patterns in it as well... and his belt like pattern

Wow....that is horrible......Way worse then I ever could have imagined......thanks for ths pick though, welcome to the Hype.

That Thor in the back is awesome.

He's not that bad. I think he's rather cute. I mean, you can't expect a potato to look exactly like Spider-man. :yay: He comes with "Peter Parker" parts as well, which are really just regular potato head parts.

Glad you like the Thor. I collect mainly statues, comiquettes,and maquettes of Marvel and DC comics characters.

Nice....I get statues as well, though I usually stick to the Diamond statues that form a set.....I like them better than standalone ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"