OH Noes....Diamond Cancelled ML3

I read that yesterday.I don't think it's cause for concern.

It just means that Comic Shops and some online stores wont be getting them.....which means I'll have to wait uber long to find them at Western Canadian Retail..

But I am certain that Diamond will uncancell them.....People ma complain and stuff but folks still pay for these figs....if Diamond sticks with this it is a stupid ****ing move on thier part......they are just doing this to try and make a point that is going to fall on Hasbro'sDeaf ears.

I ordered my case from cornerstorecomics. So do you think that means my set will be cancelled through them?

Nah, Cornerstore comicsis prolly big enough they get thier stuff direct from hasbro..... or another distributor.

I got mine coming from CMDstore and LegendsAF, and I know they use a diferent distributor so I should be fine

I heard that Hasbro makes figures and its only purpose is to please the fans.

This little devil guy that sits on my shoulder from time to time.

Angel guy?? Is there supposed to be an angel guy??

Yea.Yours probally saw you at birth said **** this and left.

I think so. Either that or the devil guy choked him to death one day.

Y'know, sometimes I hear some muffled sounds. Maybe he's tied up somewhere. Poor angel guy is probably scared to death.

Probably. Uneless of course he'd like to help me be a better person if it wasn't for the fact that the devil guy tied him up and threw him in the basement.

The two or three comic shops I've talked to about the HML have said they are generally unhappy with them. The figures now cost more per figure and the retail price now on them is more than what they'd sell their average ML for. One particular shop, which I think is a model comic shop, still sold them at $10 and made only about a dollar or two profit just to get rid of them. They couldn't compete with the big retailers and just hated the new Hasbro product.

I know that I was choked by that back when I had the store....Hasbro MLs were costing me 99 cents less than retail for HMLs........but actually....this was before I knew that the Canadian Retail on these was going down a little.....so the cost (for me) on HML was actually higher than retail (For Me)

this isn't a big loss for me... most comic shops ive been to never carried legends anyway.... i think only one to my knowledge does... and its in ohio

really?

IN Canada I know a lot (Almost all) of them stock ML because through Diamond they can get them well before Retail stores.

Over here shops generally get them later than the big chains like TRU and Wal-Mart.

As long as Walmart, TRU, Target, and/or KB gets them, I'm fine if Diamond doesn't get them. I don't buy MLs from the comic shops anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"