The Dude!

this is insanely awesome news to hear. :up:
thanks roughneck

as long as the figures look solid this is an easy buy. New company will either flop or take off with these figures depending on how they do them.

I hope the figs rock and the company does well and the figs are easy to find. I think if this company would pick upo the Big Lebowski than a lot of my other fave films will have a better chance.

This is now two of my top three movies made into figures (American Psycho and TBL) my only wish now is for The Princess Bride figs.

I'd just die.

The Princess Bride is the absolute best movie ever.

Archangel said:
This is now two of my top three movies made into figures (American Psycho and TBL) my only wish now is for The Princess Bride figs.

I'd just die.

Haha yes indeed. My movie figures will have The Dude now to join them. So far I have a Sin City Marv (the one holding Kevin's chopped off head), Robocop, Terminator, Eric Draven (otherwise known as the Crow), the Predator, Tony Montana (aka) Scarface and Patrick Bateman. And I'll definitely get a Michale Myers as soon as I can find one. And a few from the upcoming Cult Classics. I love movie figures. There just needs to be more.

Just cut out the **** with Columbo and Kevin Arnold.

Did you ever read the book?

Is this for real? The Dude and Walter figs? I am so there.

I remember seeing Reservoir Dogs figs years ago, and while I thought they were cool, I never picked up any of them. Dammit.

So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.

You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never to get involved in a land war in Asia. And only slightly less well known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

No, never read the book; i'd love to though.

Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan...my wedding to arrange...my wife to murder... and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped!

God I love that movie. It's in my top 5 easy.

The_Raven said:
Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan...my wedding to arrange...my wife to murder... and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped!

God I love that movie. It's in my top 5 easy.

Wrong. It's #1......and long overdue...."Hello, my name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

Jeeze Rough, SOME FAN. EVERYONE KNOWS THERE'S NO "D" IN HIS NAME.

Inigo, mother****a.

Bat....you're quoting the wrong movie.

You hear that heiness? Those are the shreiking eels. They always grow louder before they feed.

Roughneck said:
Wrong. It's #1......and long overdue...."Hello, my name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

I was gonna say that next. :p :D

It's cool to riff quotes again though; been awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"