Spiderman 3 Storyline Spoiler (Unconfirmed)

Rocaa

Civilian
Reaction score
Greetings readers of the SHH boards!

As being devoted fans of the spiderman movies i thought i'd let you know some info about certain aspects in spiderman 3 to keep your spider sense tingling.

Note! This is not confirmed script writing nor does the certainty of whats going to be said, be in the spiderman 3 film.

The symbiote suit on peter parker:

The symbiote clings onto Peters shoe while he is on a date with Mary Jane. While peter is asleep the symbiote then clings onto Peter (Shown in the teaser trailer) hence gives the black spidey suit. As in the cartoon shown on fox kids of the venom saga, Sam also puts abit of the elements from the series into the film. Peter becomes more dark and more cocky to people all around him. His relationship with Mary Jane has taken a twist (Not sure what kind of twist) and Mary Jane starts to dislike Peters new behaviour. After the breakup with Jammessons (spellcheck) son, Jammesson orders Eddie Brock to find out why Peter is so special and why did Mary Jane leave his son. Eddie then stalks Peter, taking photographs of him on his every day activities. Eddie then has a little crush on Mary Jane, but the new Peter wont have none of it and embrasses Eddie on nearly every occasion. Eddie becomes distraught and cant help the fact that Peter has everything he wanted. It becomes so bad that Eddies personal life starts to tear apart. All the while Peter comes to terms with what he is doing and dislikes his actions but cant bring himself to stop it. The suit starts to control Peter and starts to do things Peter doesnt really want to do. The bomb thrown at Harry is indeed Peter (which intentionally he didnt mean to do). The relationship with Mary Jane is starting to fall apart because of the new girl named Gwen Stacey who is spotted at the wrong place and the wrong time with Spiderman/Peter. Realising that Ultra-sonic sound harms the symbiote after a fight underground with sandman, Peter goes to a bell tower where he trys to get rid of the symbiote suit. The symbiote does fall off but then lands on Eddie who see's Peter up in the Bell tower. With the humiliation and hurt Peter had done to him with the symbiote, Eddies easily gives in and becomes venom and makes Peters life a living hell.

I cant say much on Harry but he does die at the end, along with Aunt May who dies somewhere in the film. There are many twists in this film and the next trailer will knock your socks off! And yes Venom does look great.

Stay tuned for more info!

Well I think we can safely say this is fake since we know that Brock works for the daily bugle.

could of guessed most of that, but that thanks for the info dude, and about aunt may dieing, i dont think they'll do that, they most probably will with harry tho, giving the movie a darker tone.. i bet this movie is gona b a pg 13.
but wouldnt it be cool if it was rated R
imagine a Rated R spider-man movie! lol

lordofthenerds said:
Well I think we can safely say this is fake since we know that Brock works for the daily bugle.
where did it say he didnt?

lordofthenerds said:
there's no inconsistency there. Brock is following J.J.'s orders.

kieron39 said:
could of guessed most of that, but that thanks for the info dude, and about aunt may dieing, i dont think they'll do that, they most probably will with harry tho, giving the movie a darker tone.. i bet this movie is gona b a pg 13.
but wouldnt it be cool if it was rated R
imagine a Rated R spider-man movie! lol
Spider-Man is mainly aimed at kids...they'll make it a PG...:up:

Mr. Superhero said:
Spider-Man is mainly aimed at kids...they'll make it a PG...:up:
yea i know that, but i was saying with the darker tone and so on, it will be different, when the 1st spiderman came out in the UK it was a 12. (out version of a PG ?12? lol.
i wont be suprised if part get cut out of the movie when it's released over here.

kieron39 said:
yea i know that, but i was saying with the darker tone and so on, it will be different, when the 1st spiderman came out in the UK it was a 12. (out version of a PG ?12? lol.
i wont be suprised if part get cut out of the movie when it's released over here.
Spider-Man 1 & 2 were both PG's.

Mysterio said:
there's no inconsistency there. Brock is following J.J.'s orders.
Oh yeah he didn't. I thought that he meant JJ's son was paying him to do that. Still seems fake to me though since I highly doubt Aunt May wil die.

wow a noob posting saying he has inside info. were have I herd this befor??
Well I'm not ruling it out....

I don't think there's any evidence that Brock develops a crush on MJ... There seems to be evidence in the trailer that Harry rekindles something, but Brock... Sounds a bit unlikely.

Also, from the Comic Con trailer, it seems like Peter might actually deliberately throw the pumpkin bomb at Harry. Which would be a bit shocking, but probably less shocking than 'accidentally' throwing a bomb. How would that happen? Unless... UNLESS Sam Raimi is planning some kind of alien-hand syndrome a la Evil Dead 2!!!????

Who's laughing now, Harry? I can just see it... ;)

Rocaa said:
Eddie then stalks Peter, taking photographs of him on his every day activities. Eddie then has a little crush on Mary Jane, but the new Peter wont have none of it and embrasses Eddie on nearly every occasion. Eddie becomes distraught and cant help the fact that Peter has everything he wanted.

that's the part I like the most, can't wait to see it onscreen. I would also like to see, not just Peter, but SM embarass Eddie

wow, I can piece together footage from the trailer, combine that with the official cast list, and then combine them with the cartoon series to come up with a fake movie summary too.... what's your point....

Mr. Superhero said:
They may have been PG-13 over in the US...but over here (in the UK), they were both rated PG's.
I think I remember something about that...didn't they take out a headbutting scene???

chaseter said:
I think I remember something about that...didn't they take out a headbutting scene???
No idea, mate.

All I know is..Spider-Man 1 & 2 were both rated PG's, here in the UK. :)

I sure do hope its a PG 13! So all those kids wont see it. They ew when Peter and MJ kiss. Everytime spidey punches someone they be all loud saying "NICE PUNCH!!!!!!".

SpideredOut said:
I sure do hope its a PG 13! So all those kids wont see it. They ew when Peter and MJ kiss. Everytime spidey punches someone they be all loud saying "NICE PUNCH!!!!!!".
Their only kids enjoying a movie...where's the harm in that?

Mr. Superhero said:
No idea, mate.

All I know is..Spider-Man 1 & 2 were both rated PG's, here in the UK. :)
I guess our rating system is different than the UK's???

SpideredOut said:
Kids go to PG-13 movies too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"