Spidey-Bat's Fantasy Baseball League

You've gotta be kidding me.

You deserved to be criticized earlier in the year. I remember your "trade offers." And your little hissy fit about Spidey having the whole thing sewn up (in the second week no less) because no one would trade with you. When nearly everyone in the league is complaining about your pestering, maybe you should rethink your tactics.

Yes, I have a little respect for you for sticking with the league when you were hovering around 15th place, but enough. Looks like the only person you've passed that is even paying attention is NewYorkSpider. If you can actually crack the top six, then I'll be impressed.

Only 8 points separates 5th from 10th. Gonna be very close these final weeks.

I'm not saying everyone does it, I'm saying every league has at least one person who does it.

Of course. I wish more people kept track of their teams. I want to make trades.

I adjust my rosters every night. I tried to get Ryan Braun from Captain Planet. He had him on his bench. :dry: I sent him a PM and he said " I haven't been on in awhile. I completely forgot.

I picked up Braden Looper just a little while ago. I hope he can help my pitching out. He might get sent to the bullpen though if Carpenter and Wainwright come back healthy.

I haven't made that many trades. I think I've only made one actually. :csad:

I am glad I kept a lot of people... I tried to be reasonable but no one was willing to work with me. I am not sure the people I talked to even looked into the trade the least bit... they probably just cancelled it b/c it was another Fat_tonie trade... and that's fine. Still, some of these counter offers I got were even more laughable by far... it is what it is. Anyway I am glad I kept put because I usually win the leagues where I stay put with my core group of guys. Anyhow, I still have holes and I am still willing to be reasonable if someone wants to make a deal. Just put out your needs and I might be able to help you out... if not... well take your chances.

Your trades at the beginning of the season were far from reasonable, they were Sloccumb for Derek Lowe and Varitek territory. Recently you sent a couple my way that made me think, but not pull the trigger.

You've gotta be kidding me.

You deserved to be criticized earlier in the year. I remember your "trade offers." And your little hissy fit about Spidey having the whole thing sewn up (in the second week no less) because no one would trade with you. When nearly everyone in the league is complaining about your pestering, maybe you should rethink your tactics.

Yes, I have a little respect for you for sticking with the league when you were hovering around 15th place, but enough. Looks like the only person you've passed that is even paying attention is NewYorkSpider. If you can actually crack the top six, then I'll be impressed.

Only 8 points separates 5th from 10th. Gonna be very close these final weeks.

Where is my props from crawling from 12th to 4th. :cmad:

Props.

While I'm at it, props to everyone who has actually taken this seriously and made it a good and challenging league. Even tonie.

So Spidey-Bat is there anything I can offer you for Upton?

Nope 2nd base... my guy went down for the season. Only Spidey Bat has extra second baseman.

I need to beat Kingfish by a lot this week if I have any chance. I play Jerry the last week and that's a guaranteed win.

No interest in Cano or Brendan Harris?

Well I don't have a 2nd baseman to give in return so don't have anything to offer you and I can't deal starting pitching because I am thin there.

Well I don't have a 2nd baseman to give in return so don't have anything to offer you and I can't deal starting pitching because I am thin there.

What do you have to offer, try me.

I play Jerry this week so that should help me.

The last 4 people have scored 14 or 15 points against him. That's why I hope I can beat Kingfish by a large margin. I'll be happy with at least 9 points against him.

What do you have to offer, try me.

Well I think Schumacher is an upgrade over Giles. And I have a couple of outfielders who are better than Carlos Gomez that I can give up but I don't want to lose SB's. If you can package Victorino, Cano, Giles for maybe a Randy Winn, Schumacher, Jacobs I'll think about that. Maybe throw in Blake who is putting up decent numbers with LAD. I don't have pitchers to give up unless you guys are interested in long men relievers.

To think that my team holds all of NewYorkSpider's hopes and dreams...

It's just like the Angels crushing the Yankees. :csad: I'm praying for a miracle.

I'm sure you're intent on crushing them.

Nah, I don't have a problem with NewYorkSpider. An average week probably wouldn't even scratch me. Not like I'm gonna make it easy for him, but I feel no overdramatic desire to annihilate him.:cwink:

I did alright against you last week. I'm glad I face Jerry this week to boost my rank.

Sean Gallagher laid a giant egg for me tonight. Thankfully I'm playing Jerry this week.

He might not even get to 20 IP. So you're pretty lucky.

My offense has been crap for the last month. Uggla has been horrible since the All-Star break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"