Spidey-Bat's Fantasy Baseball League

Yeah. Even if he does, ERA might be the only thing he beats me in.

Uggla has been horrible since the All-Star game.

And the only time he didn't strikeout was when he hit into a DP.

So why again were Jerry/El Asenino given the boot? Arguing over sports??? That's a pretty weak excuse to ban people...

I can't remember why they were banned. Jerry had sent me a PM after he was banned using a different account after I commented on his departure.

So why again were Jerry/El Asenino given the boot? Arguing over sports??? That's a pretty weak excuse to ban people...

I don't think that was it. If it was I would have been banned a long time ago.

I think Jerry got banned for posting spoilers. No idea about Asesino though.

What the hell are you even talking about. That had nothing to do with it, you shouldn't speak about things you obviously know nothing about.

What the hell are you even talking about. That had nothing to do with it, you shouldn't speak about things you obviously know nothing about.

I was speculating... I was wrong. Whoopdie doo. I wasn't calling out SHH or any mods. Give me a break.

I was speculating... I was wrong. Whoopdie doo. I wasn't calling out SHH or any mods. Give me a break.

No breaks for you, you're beating me 12-2 as of last nights score. You get nothing.

I'm not going down without a fight, Kingfish. My offense is finally coming around.

I'm beating Jerry 7-6.

They really should have a PA/AB requirement like IP. Then it's easier to beat him.

Only 7-6? The week is still young.

Now he's beating me 8-7:cmad:

It's all because the damn White Sox are doing the only thing they can do this year which is hit.

If it makes you feel any better, Fat Tonie is beating me 11-3.

Remember when Fat Tonie thought his season was over in the 2nd week?

Well I was behind Jerry when I said the season was over... just had to get back to basics. Tough game this week. Anyone who hasn't clinched can easily fall out of the top six by the weeks end.

I would've won 9-6 if Broxton didn't blow the game for Kuroda. I'm still happy coming out of there with 8 points, but a little upset cause i was winning 11-4 on Saturday.

I just packed it in in one of my 4 fantasy leagues. I fell all the way to last place. I put all my guys on waivers and replaced them with guys who are for the season with injuries or out of baseball this year.

Ima miss the playoffs afterall... o well... it was good while it lasted... maybe those of you in good terms with me still might want to make a deal before the playoffs... I might be willing to lower the price :cwink:...

I missed the playoffs by 3 points. :csad: Oh well. Congrats to who made it and good luck the rest of the way. I'll continue my quest for 7th place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"