Collections Spideyboy's Master Poses - Part 2

Really awesome stuff guys! I can't wait till I get a legit place with lots of space so I can start collecting

And I want all your figures!

guys? (it's just my collection in here) lol

But thanks buddy!

i should have an update soon getting the GOTG set today or tomorrow, and ive yet to post updated pics since acquiring the ant-man and Hulkbuster waves

I want that New Vision and Val!!!!!!

Val is pretty solid, not a fan of that short lived vision design. But the figure is good

I instantly regret passing on many things......mainly the Dr Strange set. Dormammu is awesome. Did he come with that base?

I can't believe you still use that old Box Set Rogue......but I guess I really can't believe we only saw one other......I wish they released that new one.......a new Gambit is due too.......someone make him an Avenger so he's fair game again ha ha.

Speaking of fair game. ......those pics reminded me of marvel comics......no Fantastic Four

May I enquire as to what Ultimate Green Goblin is doing with the Ghost Rider set?

And where you got the Miles Morales Marvel Legend? Did I miss something?

I also love how you use every version of figs......like....I dunno.....if you have three Cyclopses you have 3 xmen displays.....it's great.

And I never realized that such a modern x force team set up was possible. Thinking about it....yeah. just never realized.

As always just a goddamn amazing display spider. I'm jealous as ****. Have you ever heard of Rancho Obi-Wan? I feel like one day you will need to buy a bigger place and you'll start Rancho Spidey-boy. Just a comprehensive history of the Marvel Legends line. It's insane man. But a truly exceptional feat. I'm gonna check my lottery ticket later. If I win first I'm loading up on every fig I missed. Then I'm building a house and you and I will collaborate on a room design . Step 3 is flying you up here to work your magic.

I'm just in awe at what you can do man.

I instantly regret passing on many things......mainly the Dr Strange set. Dormammu is awesome. Did he come with that base?

I can't believe you still use that old Box Set Rogue......but I guess I really can't believe we only saw one other......I wish they released that new one.......a new Gambit is due too.......someone make him an Avenger so he's fair game again ha ha.

Speaking of fair game. ......those pics reminded me of marvel comics......no Fantastic Four

May I enquire as to what Ultimate Green Goblin is doing with the Ghost Rider set?

And where you got the Miles Morales Marvel Legend? Did I miss something?

I also love how you use every version of figs......like....I dunno.....if you have three Cyclopses you have 3 xmen displays.....it's great.

And I never realized that such a modern x force team set up was possible. Thinking about it....yeah. just never realized.

As always just a goddamn amazing display spider. I'm jealous as ****. Have you ever heard of Rancho Obi-Wan? I feel like one day you will need to buy a bigger place and you'll start Rancho Spidey-boy. Just a comprehensive history of the Marvel Legends line. It's insane man. But a truly exceptional feat. I'm gonna check my lottery ticket later. If I win first I'm loading up on every fig I missed. Then I'm building a house and you and I will collaborate on a room design . Step 3 is flying you up here to work your magic.

I'm just in awe at what you can do man.

- the soc strange set is awesome, and no the flames are from ebay. Some japanese toy accessories effects. They have broken grounds, explosions, energy effects, and flames (also in black, blue, grey, and red)

- manly rogue stays until they replace jim lee rogue with another better update

- the fantastic 4 are in a pic, there's a fantastic 4/cosmic marvel shelf

- i refuse to aknowledge that ultimate green goblin exists... so using him as a demon

- yeah, miles came out in the amazing spider-man movie line (first movie)

- yeah i try to do teams/eras where i can... modern magik, doop, danger, hope and xorn just never have looked good in a 90s display. I actually have 2 quasi xmen displays on the modern shelf... half of it is astonishing era, the other is the current looks, so theres 2 cyclops's in that display

- yeah the modern xforce are great, wish wed get a new x23 to add to it

-thanks man! My bags are packed!

Awesome! Loving that spidey wave. They Hit Retail yet? How many chameleons did you get? I think I want two at least. Loving your heroes for hire too. Awesome

I ordered mine from dorkside. Only one chameleon so far.

But theyve hit retail in some areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"