Comics Stan Lee talking book?

Donald Thomas

The Black ArachKnight
Reaction score
Aloha,

STAN LEE'S AMAZING MARVEL UNIVERSE
By Roy Thomas. Audio commentary by Stan Lee.
Experience the Marvel Universe in a whole new way, guided by the master himself in a gorgeous, deluxe volume with audio files that actually feature Stan Lee speaking! It presents 50 top Marvel happenings, arranged chronologically, plus 68 audio tracks (45 minutes running time) of Lee’s fascinating commentary. The format, which contains an actual 2" speaker, allows you to skip and scroll easily to wherever you want.

This starts with with Capt. America in 1941, then Stan's own character The Destroyer, 1950s monster books, the seminal FF#1, Spidey first issues, and on to all the best early Silver Age heroes and villains. Profusely illustrated, showcasing ten thematic spreads that detail such subjects as the Women of Marvel, Marvel vs. DC, Morality in the Marvel Universe, and Spider-Man’s Artists. Batteries are included.
Sterling 2006

HCW, 12x11, pg, FC

I've seen it for $50 bucks. Let's see what's cheaper
Spidey rules

We call that a "must-have" in my home!*

*If by "we" you mean only me and definitly NOT my wife and kids.

Yeah. Each couple of pages is about different eras/characters in the Marvel Universe...you can press a button and hear Stan's personal take on things...he's such a sweet old guy...

Best of all; it runs on batteries which you can replace as needed.

I bought the book from B&N over the summer. For any Stan Lee fan I think it's a must have. it's really neat to see the history of Marvel through Stan's eyes.

Though I must say, I got the book for like 15 from the discount rack, and there is a store in the mall near me that is selling it for 5 bucks and they have a whol bunch of them for sale. The store is called 5 below. Everything if 5 dollars or less.

I bought the book from B&N over the summer. For any Stan Lee fan I think it's a must have. it's really neat to see the history of Marvel through Stan's eyes.

Though I must say, I got the book for like 15 from the discount rack, and there is a store in the mall near me that is selling it for 5 bucks and they have a whol bunch of them for sale. The store is called 5 below. Everything if 5 dollars or less.

5 bucks!??! :wow:

If anyone can get it for 5 bucks, that's a STEAL!

Aloha,
If you have a Paypal account, I'll send you the money plus travel expense. PM me please.
Spidey rules with incredible bargins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"