First Avenger Stan Lee's Cameo

DarkKnight88

Avenger
Reaction score
How was it? How does it compare to his others? Maybe the most important part of the movie. :woot:

Not the most important part but what is his cameo?

He was a military officer, who had a remark to say about someone who he thought was Steve Rogers. It was a lot of fun actually, more fun than in Thor, even, because it was so surprising. Usually he's just a regular guy.

And now I've ruined it, oy!

Yeah I enjoyed it...I had asked before I saw the movie. I was like pointing him out to my non comic friends. STAN LEE

Everyone in my theater laughed when he showed up. This was one of his best Stanmeo's.

Does anyone know if Joe Simon has seen the movie and what he thinks of it? Would've been nice if he had a cameo as well.

Regardless of how cornball you think it is, it's always fun seeing Lee in these flicks. I'm waiting to see what he does in Avengers.

How was it? How does it compare to his others? Maybe the most important part of the movie. :woot:
My reaction was, 'SOB another cameo,give it a rest', he didnt even write CA character,lol..Sorry, though somewhat amusing cameos I'm kindof probably in the minority of getting a tad tired of it..:whatever:

hahaha Stan's scene had the audience rolling. EVERYONE laughing out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"