Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

This would be a welcome surprise but if the game is as relatively short as the first one then they may not have needed too much development time.

I just finished the first one. I’m not really a Star Wars fan but I loved it so I’ll definitely be there for the sequel

The first had some rough edges but was a pretty fun Star Wars experience. I'm on board for another. Hope we get some cool locations to explore.

And paint jobs for my ship I rarely see!!! :mrk:
Your ship?

7c8b55e16606c3dc6a521c622e46ff34e772f9b2.gifv

With this game and Suicide Squad:KTJL I’m here for the Debra Wilson multiverse. Insomniac cast her as Madame Web please.

I quite enjoyed the first game but honestly, still really annoyed that specifically changed Cal to a male protag because they thought there were too many female protags in the current star wars uni. Found the Cal actor reaaaaaally grating.

I quite enjoyed the first game but honestly, still really annoyed that specifically changed Cal to a male protag because they thought there were too many female protags in the current star wars uni. Found the Cal actor reaaaaaally grating.
Yeah I'm not too fond of the actor. Maybe because of Gotham? :o

I have the first game in my backlog and I'm pondering whether I should just mod the MC as Ahsoka.

524-1639279588-1582504122.gif

I like the actor that played Cal in Shameless.

I expected to hate Cal as my exposure to the actor was him as the Joker on Gotham, where I thought he was awful, but I really came around on him after playing the game. He's very basic Star Wars protagonist, but he was endearing at it.

I thought Cameron Monaghan was fine as Cal. No better or worse than Mark Hamill in A New Hope. As a main protagonist, Cal works fine for the story. The supporting characters were a little more interesting but that's nothing new for Star Wars.

Honestly, Cal Kestis would not have been as big of an issue until they defended the choice in the absolute worst way possible.
It really is one of the dumbest things I've heard a developer say since... okay that's not true because the bar is really high but it's not good. :o

Honestly, Cal Kestis would not have been as big of an issue until they defended the choice in the absolute worst way possible.
It wouldn't have even been a real issue at all if they hadn't defended it. But knowing that they thought about doing a female and/or alien protagonist, and chose not to for hilariously bad/unconvincing reasons is the annoying part.

Nightsisters>Jedi
I wasn't interested in the first game as the previews didn't look fun to me (turned out wrong there, thankfully), but what ended up interesting me in the first place was when @DarthSkywalker told me a few weeks after release that there was a surviving Nightsister in it.

I wasn't interested in the first game as the previews didn't look fun to me (turned out wrong there, thankfully), but what ended up interesting me in the first place was when @DarthSkywalker told me a few weeks after release that there was a surviving Nightsister in it.
I know how to woo my TCW loving bestie. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"