Legends Favorite Star Wars Video Games.

Karelia

RN4L
Reaction score
There's a plethora of Star Wars games out there. I'm curious, what are you guys' favorite SW games? (So far)

1.) Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
This really got me back into Star Wars. I always have been a fan of the movies since I was a child, but this got me to delve deeper into the EU at the time. Darth Revan's story was interesting, and came to love the other characrers like Bastilla, Canderous, Carth, HK-47... etc. Loved the story... The music was amazing. It felt more Star Wars (to me personally) than the Prequels did. Which this game released around the time the Prequel movies were coming out. Plus the twist... I just didn't see it coming.

2.) Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Pretty much everything I wanted to do as a force user in a video game is possible in this game. Being able to throw around stormtroopers, or hold them and throw your lightsaber through them and then throw them 100 feet away... it's all possible in this game. The force abilities are all there, turned up to 11. The lightsaber combat can get a little clunky, but I still love it. Really enjoyed the story. This came out during a time of an uncertain future for SW (no new movies supposedly coming out) so this was a big deal to me. Starkiller has always been my favorite SW character after playing this game. Sam Witwer & co do a great job with the acting.

3.) Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
Really enjoyed the first one, as hard as it was. This one had a little more going for it, IMO. Being able to use a ligthsaber was a nice addition. The live action cut scenes are pretty awesome as well (I mean not for today's standards, but at the time. I'd say it was pretty good.) Kyle Katarn's character gets a little more fleshed out. It uses some unused material from John William's SW score, which is nice. This game is hard as well, but still enjoyable.

4.) Star Wars Rogue Squadron
I've actually only recently played this game, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. The flying mechanics still hold up and it's a fun game. Not much of a story going on here. but it's still fun, nonetheless.

5.) Star Wars: Battlefront II
Spent so many hours playing the original Battlefront series with friends on co-op. All the classes/weapons to choose from. Loved the campaign in this game.

Honorable mentions:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (Loved Kreia's story)
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (Ambitious game, feel like the first two or three levels really out shines the rest of the game, but still love the heck out of it.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast (Really just love the Jedi Knight series overall.)

What are you guys favorite Star Wars games & why?

Last edited:
Jedi Power Battles on the original Playstation was great fun.

The Forced Unleashed I and II were fun for what they were, my favorite would have to be The Old Republic. I have a Jedi and a Sith, i just wish they would make a console version of an updated KOTOR, not turn based tho.

Currently..

Star Wars: The Old Republic... although I'm weening myself off of it for my financials. I love the Empire classes.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic... so happy it is backwards compatible on Xbox One. Been playing like crazy. Still have so many dialogue options, puzzles, etc., memorized... everything except that light up pillar puzzle in the Sith Tomb.

I know all the PS1 games were considered horrendous, but I loved:
The Phantom Menace... all the memories of having Qui-Gon massacre the citizens of Tatooine...
Demolition: I loved the game.
Jedi Power Battles: It was only fun with the hidden characters, Darth Maul, Panaka, and Padme... who knew Panaka and Padme would be more fun to play as then the Jedi, lol.

In no particular order:

Shadows of the Empire
Rogue Squadron
Rogue Leader
X-Wing
X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
X-Wing Alliance
The Super Star Wars Trilogy
Jedi Outcast
Jedi Academy
Battlefront II(the original)
Battlefront 2015(I know it's unpopular with a lot of people but I enjoyed it in between raging over getting my butt kicked online)

My top 4 SW video games.
1) TIE FIGHTER, the original!!
2) Xwing vs tie
3) Empire at war
4) Dark forces 2

1. Knights of the Old Republic
2. Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
3. Lego Star Wars II
4. Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
5. The Force Unleashed
6. Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
7. Shadows of the Empire