Star Wars: Heroes Rising

Swordmaster

Big Damn Hero
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been dying to write a Star Wars story for years, and I know for a fact I'm a better writer than Lucas. Problem is, with all the continuity of the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War and all that, I knew I'd have a hard time writing a story that would fit into continuity. So I decided to write one that takes place a thousand years after A New Hope.

Also, my favorite part of Star Wars, and many people share this view, is the Jedi. Their views, philosophies, way of life, etc. So it was an obvious fact that I'd include them as a focal point in my story.

Here's the most out there idea: this story features people from Earth, my friends actually, being transported into the Star Wars universe. I know this idea is a bit far-fetched, even for Star Wars, but I beg you to just accept it and enjoy the rest of the story.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

sw_logo1.jpg

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Heroes Rising[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]One thousand years after the Battle of Yavin, the galaxy is once more torn apart by a civil war. A vicious Sith Onslaught, led by the insidious DARTH DRAKOS, moves to take control of the GALACTIC UNION and reform it into a new Sith Empire.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]At the head of the Galactic Union Army is KALA SILPHOS, one of the few remaining Jedi Masters, and SEV MESTON, skilled warrior and brilliant general. But the Sith are relentless, and hope is quickly wearing thin.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]In a desperate move, Kala has had a teleportation unit built that will teleport Force Sensitives to her ship, THE WARHAMMER. Before she has a chance to use it, the ship is attacked by Sith Interceptors high above the Union Military Base Planet Shavaar...[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]One[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The Warhammer stood still in space, blaster turrets shooting at the crab-spider-like Sith Interceptors, to no avail. The 650 meter ship's blaster twenty turrets, while formidable, were not quick enough to destroy the much more maneuverable one-manned fighters. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Blast it all to hell!” General Sev Meston cried from the ships bridge, located underneath [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The Warhammer's[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif] giant cannon. “Why haven't we dispatched our own fighters yet?!”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]One of the weapons officers spoke up. “Sir, we only have two currently operational. It would be suicide to send those out against the thirteen Sith ships I count on the radar.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Despite his anger, Sev heard the wisdom in the young officer's words. “You're right. Just do your best to take some of them down.” Sev took a deep breath. “If we're goin' down, I'm taking as many of them with us.” [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Sitting at his command station, Sev watched a single fighter in particular evade the lasers of his ship, right up until a blast from another turret hit it. In spite of his military training, he let out a quiet, “Yes!” as his crewman cheered around him.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Settle down, people, there's twelve more out there,” Sev told them, not to be rude, but to make sure they remained focused. One small victory was not worth a giant loss, and if the cargo they carried was destroyed, it would be a great loss indeed.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Sev turned to the green twi'lek Jedi woman kneeling beside him, meditating. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Kala, how can you be meditating at a time like this?”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Kala Silphos, Jedi Master, said, “I'm using the Force to try to-” A disturbance in the Force cut off her sentence. Her eyes snapped open. “The hull's being breached. We're being boarded!”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Sev stood and clicked in the COM. “Attention all soldiers. We are currently being boarded. It is, as you have probably guessed, Sith. So, boys and girls...LOCK AND LOAD!”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Over the COM Sev heard the whoops of battle ready men and women and hoped that if they were to die, their deaths would be quick, clean, and honorable. He turned to Kala. “Any idea what the Sith want?”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Hard to tell,” she said. “You know their cybernetic implants shield them from my telepathy. But I can tell you that they want us dead, that's for certain.”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“What else is new?” Sev asked, shoving a new cartridge of blaster gas into his rifle. “Let's move out.”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Kala nodded and unsheathed her lightsaber, its yellow blade reflected in her eyes. They moved through the corridors of the ship, and as they turned a corner they came across the corpses of many dead soldiers, mostly those from the Union. Kala closed her eyes in mourning, and without opening them redirected a blaster bolt back at the Sith Soldier who had just fired it, striking him squarely in his armored chest. The soldier fell over, dead, wires exposed from his chest.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“I hate these guys,” Sev said bitterly, deliberately kicking the corpse as he stepped over it. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Is there a particular reason?” Kala asked, throwing her lightsaber at a Sith, decapitating him. “Is it because they're cyborgs, or do you just hate them because they're Sith?” she finished, catching her blade.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Both,” Sev answered. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]As they turned another corner, a squad of twelve Sith stood waiting. When they saw the soldier and the Jedi, they opened fire. Kala deflected shots back at them, but the bolts wouldn't hit their targets.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“There's an Acolyte on board,” Kala murmured. “That's the only explanation: the Acolyte is fogging up the Force, making me more prone to mistakes.”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Urgently, Kala used the Force to send out a pulse that overrode the circuitry in the Sith's armor and body, causing them to crumple over, dead. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“There's something wrong, isn't there?” Sev asked. “Besides the Sith running around my ship, I mean.”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“The Acolyte's headed for the teleportation unit.”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“What will the schutta do with it?” Sev asked, eyes widening.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“I don't know. But we need to get there,” Kala said, already turning to leave. As she did so, another squad of Sith appeared. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Go!” Sev yelled. “I can handle them!”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“May the Force be with you, my friend,” Kala said, and then she sprinted for the unit. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]When she got there, a dark-skinned human female, who wore her black hair in a loose bun, was standing in front of the unit, a large cylinder whose core glowed a faint blue and hummed. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Ah, my old master,” the Acolyte said, still studying the unit. “My master knew you were behind this.”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Avia...,” Kala said sadly. “What does Drakos want with the unit?”[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Avia did not answer, but the Force did: It showed Kala a vision of her old Padawan striking the unit, destroying it. Through the Force, Kala used the Force to activate the unit, but realized too late that without setting in some search parameters, this was a futile effort; without parameters, the wave that the unit would send out could reach all over the Universe. There was a chance that the wave wouldn't even bring anyone back to her.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Refusing to let the despair she felt control her, Kala ran at her old apprentice, blade drawn, just as Avia's red blade struck the unit.[/FONT][/FONT]​

Two

On a planet many galaxies away known as Earth, sixteen year-old Tom Waters awoke on his bed in a cold sweat. He had just had a dream-or was it a nightmare?-of a female twi'lek Jedi going after what appeared to be a Dark Jedi. Seeing as Star Wars was an admitted obsession of his, with books littering his bookshelf and posters adorning his walls, he was able to determine the aliens he saw, but the ships and technology weren't in any bit of Star Wars media he'd ever known of. Hell, he had no idea who the twi'lek Jedi was. Tom attempted to chalk it up to an overactive imagination, but he wasn't entirely convinced.

As soon as Tom's steel blue eyes adjusted, he looked outside to see the summer sun creeping over the clouds. Knowing he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep with the dream on his mind, Tom scratched his short cropped ginger hair, threw on a gray t-shirt and a pair of jeans shorts, and went outside to watch the sunrise. Crouched atop his porch, Tom was caught off guard by the breathtaking beauty that was the sunrise. Combined with some of the night stars still out, twinkling in the violet sky, it was a magnificent view.

Sitting and watching the sunrise gave Tom time to think about life. At school, he was something of an outcast due to the nerdiness that inherently came with being obsessed with Star Wars. Aside from his four or five close friends, he felt alone. And it was in these quiet moments of solitude that he realized that. For over an hour he sat, deep in thought, until his mother called him in for breakfast.

Later, during the afternoon, Tom was with his four friends, all of whom were the same age as Tom. Luke Allen was Tom's oldest friend, who had black hair as short as Tom's, but black instead of red. His eyes were brown, and through puberty he was growing a faint goatee, also black.

Tom had known Justin Rosenbaum almost as long as he had known Luke. He had deliberately messy brown hair, brown eyes much like Luke's, and an air of arrogance and cynicism that comes with being pampered.

Colin Schloth was amongst Tom's newest friends, though Tom already knew that he would give his life to save Colin's if he needed to. He was more built than Tom, Luke, or Justin, all who had relatively skinny frames, though he was shorter than them. He had short dirty blonde hair which hung loosely from his head.

Lastly, there was Jimmy Cricchio, who Tom had met in Middle School. They had bonded over a combined love of comic books (Tom's other passion) and were good friends ever since. Jimmy had sandy brown hair that was raised in a perfect flip, and was similar in size and height to Colin, though he had eyes much like Luke and Justin's. It was at his house that the four friends were playing Halo 3 that day.

“Yeah!” Luke yelled as he sniped Colin's character dead. “Try running away from me now!”

“I bet you say that to all the women you meet,” Tom said under his breath, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone laughed.

“I have to give it to you, that was a good one,” Luke said, laughing.

“I try,” Tom said, and then continued playing. “Oh ****!”

Tom made his character jump just in time to avoid a rocket shot by a resurrected Luke, only to be shot dead by Justin.

“Eat it,” he said, smirking.

They continued to play for another half-hour, and during another game Jimmy said, “Tom, I had a dream last night that you'd appreciate.” With that, he recounted the same exact dream Tom had had, down to the letter.

When Jimmy was done, Tom said, “That's weird. I had the same one.”

“Me, too,” Luke said, eyebrows raised.

“Come to think of it,” Colin said, “I think I had a dream like that, though the exact details are blurry.”

“What he said,” Justin said, pointing his thumb at Colin. “Go us.”

“Anyone else find it weird we had the same dream?” Luke asked. “Anybody?”

Colin cleared his throat rather loudly and said, “I've read that when friends have a strong enough bond, they share thoughts, emotions, even dreams.”

“That doesn't sound fruity at all,” Justin scoffed. Tom, by contrast, was thoughtful.

The friends hung out until around 6:00, when the sun had (barely) begin to set. “See you later fellas,” Jimmy said, throwing off a mock salute. Everyone shook hands with him, and then left him in the garage hangout from whence they came. Colin got on his bike, said his goodbyes, and rode in the opposite direction for his home. This left Tom, Justin, and Luke alone to walk home.

“Good games today,” Tom said.

“Yeah,” Luke agreed.

“I noticed one thing, though,” Justin said. “You two never managed to kill each other in the game. You tried, yeah, but neither of you succeeded.”

Tom reflected on the game. “He's right,” he said dismally. He hated Justin being right.

Luke nodded and looked at Tom. “It seemed as if each of us knew what to do to just avoid getting killed by each other.”

“Do it more often,” Justin said cheerfully. “The less you kill each other, the more I do.”

“I hate you,” Tom said absent-absentmindedly, thinking about Luke's words.

The rest of the trip was relatively quiet, and when they got to Justin's house he said goodbye with his middle finger. Tom and Luke responded in kind before walking towards Luke's house.

“It is weird how we know how to avoid being killed by each other,” Luke brought up randomly.

“It's probably since we've known each other since pre-school...” Tom began.
“...And been friends for life,” Luke finished. Tom grinned.

When they arrived at Luke's, he said, “Well, time to go eat. It is pizza night.”

“May the Force be with you...and your pizza,” Tom said, fighting a smile.

“You are such a loser nerd *****,” Luke said, though he was smiling. “Later.”

“Later,” Tom said. When the door shut behind Luke, he sighed. Here he was, alone again. Taking out his iPod, Tom paused only to look at the now faintly starry sky.

Three

The Warhammer sat in a docking bay on the Galactic Union planet of Shavaar, undergoing repairs for the damages it had sustained during the space battle overhead, which were extensive. Sev thought it was a miracle that they'd gotten out alive at all. It was only due to quick thinking on his part that they were. That wasn't his ego talking, it was just pure fact. If he hadn't thought to activate one of the R6 units and have it pilot one of the two spare fighters into hyperspace while The Warhammer activated stealth mode, the crew would probably be space dust. Which, now that he had seen the teleportation unit, may not have been so bad. He had failed Kala in protecting it, and he had an inkling that she was angry at him for it, despite anger not being very Jedi-like.

As if reading his mind, Kala appeared behind him. Without taking his eyes off of the unit, he asked, “Did you get a signal out?” He hadn't thought to ask her this until now; he'd been too worried that she was upset with him.

“I did,” Kala said, her voice carefully controlled. “But I didn't put in any specific search parameters: no level of Force Sensitivity to search for, no star systems to start in, nothing. As such, the signal's unfocused, and it's unlikely that the wave that the unit was able to create before being destroyed reached anyone.”

Sev nodded, sensing the sadness in her voice. “How are you doing?”

“I am unharmed,” she replied, her voice monotone.

“That's not what I meant, and you know it,” he growled. He placed his hands over his chest. “Damn it, Kala, I've known you since we were in the orphanage together. I know when you're upset.” He let his arms dropped and took a deep breath. “The duel with Avia got to you, didn't it?

“Avia was not the first apprentice I've had to strike down in this war,” Kala answered, her voice still monotone.

“Just because you're a Jedi, Kala, doesn't mean you don't have to be cold. Let you're emotions out once in a while!” Sev said.

“I'll be in my chambers, meditating,” was her only response. She turned briskly and walked away.

“Ugh,” Sev said, dropping his head to the ground. “I hate this war.” He looked out the window of The Warhammer and wished the galaxy was as peaceful as Shavaar's mountain plains looked.

In her chambers, Kala was kneeling in the center of the room, focusing on the Force and asking it to relieve her guilt over her having had to slay Avia. As the Force honored her request, she hoped that Avia had now found some sort of peace.

But the Force was not done with her yet; it was giving her a vision. She saw a wave of light travelling from Shavaar to every known planet, restoring them to their pre-war glory. When every planet had been restored, the wave took the form of four male figures, standing on the mountaintops of Shavaar.

The vision subsided, and when it did Kala felt hope for the first time in a long time.

Back on Earth, in his bed, Tom dreamed that he and Luke were hanging out together, only for Luke to morph into a shadow being and attack him. Luke had the same dream, only in it Tom became a being of pure light that attacked him. Jimmy's dream was much more vague: he only saw a solar eclipse beginning and ending. Justin, meanwhile, dreamed of war, while Colin dreamed of being places to help without them knowing it was him.

Suddenly, at the same time, the five friends felt a pain in their stomachs. A pain that felt as if they were being ripped in two. The pain was so intense that it caused nausea, muscle tension, and stomach cramps.

Finally, to their relief, the pain subsided. But when Tom, Jimmy, Justin, and Colin opened their eyes, which they had closed due to the excruciating pain, they found themselves not in their bedrooms, but in each others company on a plain with mountains in the horizon that seemed very far from their home in New York.

Four

The four friends stood up, looking around and taking in their surroundings. Justin turned to the others and asked very loudly, “WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE!? WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!”

“To add to our problem, it appears that we all lack pants,” Colin calmly added. The other three looked down and saw, to their horror, that Colin was right.

“Don't you go looking at me funny, Tom, I'm in no mood!” Justin yelled. Tom laughed, then stopped, remembering their predicament.

“There's something oddly comforting about this place,” Jimmy said.

“You're odd,” Justin countered. When his friends looked at him, irritated, he shrugged. “Sorry, couldn't help myself.”

“Try to,” Jimmy said. “Let's try to figure out what happened. Where were the rest of you before we got here?”

Everyone responded that they were sleeping. “Same,” Jimmy said. “And then I felt a sharp pain throughout my body, particularly in my stomach.”

“Same,” Colin said.

“Me too,” Justin said.

Tom just nodded.

“And now,” Jimmy continued, “we're in an unknown mountain region, and the position of the sun says that it's around mid-afternoon here.”

“So you're saying we're not in Kansas anymore?” Colin asked.

“Yep,” Jimmy answered, “and I think we should try to find out where we are. Who's up for some exploring?”

“Oh yeah,” Justin said mockingly. “Let's go exploring in an unknown place without any weapons. We're not even wearing pants!”

“You've been quiet, Tom,” Colin said. “What do you think?”

“Two things have been bugging me,” Tom said quietly. “First: what are the odds that the four of us, good friends, just happen to be taken to an unknown area in the middle of the night? Secondly, I feel like we're being watched.”

“So it's not just me,” Jimmy said darkly.

As if on cue, vehicles that looked like six giant two-pronged forks appeared in the distance, hovering a foot off of the ground. Each of these giant forks seemed to be piloted by a man. Jimmy, Colin, and Justin looked at these strange vehicles in confusion, while Tom stared at them in disbelief.

“Swoop bikes?” he whispered doubtfully.

Justin looked at him mockingly. “What is this, Star Wars?” However, when the vehicles got closer and Justin could see them more clearly, he said thoughtfully. “Huh. They do look like swoop bikes.”

“Um, can we get over what they look like and acknowledge the fact that they're coming right towards us?” Jimmy asked.

The six swoops stopped right in front of the four before they had a chance to react. What appeared to be the leader stepped out of his swoop and walked up to the group with a cocky swagger. “So,” he said with emphasis, “who be you?”

The man had long red hair, lighter than Tom's, wrapped up in a ponytail. On his chest he wore a dull green armor chest plate, and over that he wore a dusty brown trenchcoat. It was because of his appearance that no one answered, as he looked like he would kill them all without thinking twice.

The man unsheathed a knife and held it threateningly over Jimmy's throat. “I'll ask you again: who be you?” Jimmy gulped.

Just as Justin was about to answer, he hears a sound similar to thunder approaching him and his friends. He looked around to find the source, and found it in the form of what appeared to be a landspeeder. God Jesus, he thought, let me wake up from this dream already!

To the surprise of Justin, and his friends, a green alien with two head tails (“What the-a twi'lek?” Tom gasped) jumped out of the landspeeder and landed between their attacker and Jimmy.

“These four are under my protection, Ripper,” the twi'lek, whose voice and figure indicated her to be a female said. “Leave them be.”

The one called Ripper looked back and forth between the alien and the four, and then promptly sheathed his knife and signaled the others on the swoop bikes to get ready to go. As Ripper got onto his own swoop, he said cryptically to the alien, “We'll leave you be for now, Kala, but The Coalition is getting tired of yours and Meston's interference. Be on guard.” With that, the gang departed.

When they were long gone, the twi'lek called Kala turned to the four friends, all who involuntarily took a step back with their jaws open. She smiled warmly at the four. “It's okay, you're safe now.” The four's jaws remained open, causing Kala to laugh. “If I didn't know any better, I'd think that none of you had ever seen a twi'lek before.”

“Well, we haven't,” Justin said bluntly. “Twi'lek's are fictional aliens.”

“If twi'lek's are fictional, then why is one standing in front of you?” Kala asked sweetly, though with a hint of challenge in her voice. None of the four had any answer to that.

Five

In Kala's landspeeder, Tom, Colin, and Justin sat in the back, while Jimmy sat next to Kala. He was hypnotized by her lekku (the head-tails), but she didn't seem to notice and/or care. All four had just finished explaining that on Earth, the galaxy that they're in right now is fictional. “That make sense to you?” Colin asked when done.

“Oddly enough, yes,” Kala said.

“Say what now?” Colin said.

“I believe you,” Kala said simply. “The Force would tell me if you were lying, and I sense no deception from any of you. And, before you ask, I believe I know how this “George Lucas” person was able to accurately depict this universe. He had some degree of Force power, and, using the Force, was able to see the events as they happened a millennium ago.”

“Hold up now,” Tom said. “When we are now is 1000 years after the Battle of Yavin?”

“That is correct,” Kala said, turning right.

“Technology sure hasn't changed much,” Justin said.

"I now have a question: What are we doing here!?” Jimmy exclaimed, apparently no longer interested in Kala's lekku.

“I'll explain everything and more once we get aboard my ship,” Kala said.

“How long will I be sitting on my ass?” Justin asked. As soon as he was done saying it, Kala parked her landspeeder in front of a gigantic ship in a docking bay. The ship was a narrow oval, but it was still massive. Justin noted the multiple blaster turrets on it.

“Gentlemen,” Kala said with a smile, “I present to you, The Warhammer.”

The four boarded the vessel, where Kala led them to the bridge. Standing there was a middle-aged (by Earth's standards) man, who had a short black hair and a black goatee. Tom saw a hint of madness in his eyes, but this was counteracted by the man's kind, patronly smile.

“This is Sev Meston,” Kala said, introducing the man. “Grand General of the Army of the Galactic Union.” Kala turned to face the General. “Sev, would you come with us to the meeting room?”

“Well, I still the need to oversee some of the repairs,” Sev began, his voice gruff and raspy, but not sinister. Kala shot him an icy look. “But if it'll help you out, sure, I'll come.”

The Jedi and the General led the four friends to the meeting room, which was a large circular room with ten or so chairs surrounding what Tom assumed to be a large holoprojector. The four sat together on one side, while both Kala and Sev stood opposite them.

“Now then,” Kala began, her hands in a placating gesture, “I assume you have many questions, which we welcome. Please, speak your mind.”

“Why are we here?” Tom asked.

“Damn, you stole mine,” Justin said with a fake pout on his face.

Kala sighed and sat down. “Well, to understand why you're here, you're going to need a history lesson. Sev, would you do the honors.”

Sev cleared his throat and began. “Three years ago, give or take a few months, a large group of command ships, starfighters, and other types emerged from hyperspace into Union territory. This group of ships turned out to be a Sith Armada. As soon as they were prepared, they attacked the core world of Correllia, annihilating half of the world's population with its initial attack, and leaving a third of the other half injured and dying.

“A month after the war began, the leader of the Sith Armada revealed himself. He was a Sith Lord who called himself Darth Drakos. It was with his involvement that the Jedi Order officially became involved.”

“I'll take it from here, Sev,” Kala said. “This is apparently what Drakos wanted. During the Battle of Manaan, a team of one hundred Jedi were sent to fight the Sith, along with the ground forces already stationed there. They were all captured, and subsequently turned to the Dark Side. We learned later on from a captured spy that they didn't turn of their own free will. Drakos used an ancient Sith technique known as 'Indoctrination' to bend them to his will. You must understand, these Dark Acolytes are completely loyal to Darth Drakos, and have no thoughts of betraying him as most Sith do. No, Indoctrination makes this impossible. Now, three years later, most of the Jedi have been turned. Those who haven't either died in battle or left the Order altogether.”

Jimmy's eyes grew even wider than they already were. “You're the last of the Jedi, aren't you?” he asked sympathetically.

“That's right,” Kala said quietly. “Because Drakos had both converted most of the Jedi and taken Force sensitives from their homes to teach them in the Sith way of thought, it has been hard to locate new students. Which is why I created a teleportation unit. This unit is powered by the Force itself, and when activated can summon any Force individual to a predetermined location. In this case, Shavaar.”

Tom let out a deep breath. “I think I see the big picture. You activated the unit, and that brought us from our galaxy to this one.” His eyes shone with hope. “We're Force sensitives, aren't we?”

“Yes,” Kala said, smiling slightly. “That you are.”

“Hell. Yeah,” Tom said, his eyes now glittering with hope.

“What are the odds of four Force sensitives becoming good friends?” Colin asked, a question on both Jimmy's and Justin's mind, though neither of them realized it. Each was processing the implications that this revelation brought about.

“The Force must have brought you together, knowing you're potential,” Kala said.

“Ha!” Justin exclaimed, jumping up from his seat. Everyone looked at him. “Luke's not here, that means he's not Force sensitive! I win!”

“Luke's a friend,” Jimmy explained to Kala.

“Oh,” Kala said. “Well, you don't exactly win, Justin. While both you and Colin do have stronger Force potential than others, you are still rather weak in it, and don't have enough potential for me to risk training you in the ways of the Jedi. Without the use of the Force, the training would be too much for you.”

Justin looked angry while Colin looked crestfallen. “But I wanted to help,” Colin muttered.

“I wanted to fight,” Justin swore under his breath.

“Don't fret, boys,” Sev said. “You two can still help and fight. Maybe not as Jedi, but as soldiers in the Galactic Army. I will personally train both of you.”

“Do I get to kill things?” Justin demanded of Sev.

“Well...yes...you will,” Sev replied, looking flustered at Justin's directness.

Justin sat back in his chair, content. Tom was secretly glad he wasn't going to become a Jedi. Too angry, he felt.

“So me and Tom are going to be trained as Jedi?” Jimmy asked, his excitement, if existent, being very well controlled.

“Yes,” Kala said. “We'll be going to Dantooine within the week. A Jedi academy used to be present there, and it is a planet strong in the Force, perfect for your Jedi training.”

“Excellent,” Tom said, giving Jimmy a high-five.

“One more question,” Colin said. “How will we get home? When we win the war, I mean. Because we will win. There's no other option.”

“It is a dilemma,” Kala said. “I suppose I could have the teleportation unit rebuilt and recalibrate it to get you back home.”

“So in return for winning the war, we get to go home?” Justin asked, propping his feet atop the holoprojector. “Sounds like a plan.”

Meanwhile, across the galaxy, on the desert tomb world of Korriban, Luke Allen awoke. Spitting sand from his mouth, he stood up and took in his surroundings, making note of the many tombs present.

“Hello?” he called out, unaware he was being watched by shadows, both past and present.

May I ask why? I happen to love criticism, so long as it's constructive and can help me with my writing.

May I ask why? I happen to love criticism, so long as it's constructive and can help me with my writing.
Dude, just ignore him. It's in fashion for newbies to come on and insult member's stuff or themselves.

Dude, just ignore him. It's in fashion for newbies to come on and insult member's stuff or themselves.
Oh I'm quite aware of that, thanks. But I was just saying that in the chance that he has some constructive criticism, I would be more than happy to hear it. I admit, I'm not a trained writer, I'm only 16. I haven't even taken any writing classes, so anything that could my writing improve is most appreciated.

What are your thoughts?

lol, sounds alot like a Star Wars script I tried to write a few years ago...

Can't help you that much I think, me and my friends have been making movies for a while, and I've never been very good at writing scripts. One thing I can say though is take a step back every once and a while. There's been times where I get on a roll and write like 15 pages, but when I look back I realize it just doesn't flow right, or fit the story.

As for the story itself, good as it can be for anything post ROTJ. I hate that whole EU time period. Writing style, cant' say much, I myself am also 16, and I have no prior formal training, so for my inexperienced eyes, it's fine.

BTW, I've got a small film pitch and trailer up in this forum called Temporary Skies, if you have time I'd really appreciate if you could watch it and let me know what you think.

lol, sounds alot like a Star Wars script I tried to write a few years ago...

Can't help you that much I think, me and my friends have been making movies for a while, and I've never been very good at writing scripts. One thing I can say though is take a step back every once and a while. There's been times where I get on a roll and write like 15 pages, but when I look back I realize it just doesn't flow right, or fit the story.

That's exactly what I'm doing right now. I think I have a routine where I'll write on Saturday's Sundays and Monday's, then review the rest of the week.

As for the story itself, good as it can be for anything post ROTJ. I hate that whole EU time period. Writing style, cant' say much, I myself am also 16, and I have no prior formal training, so for my inexperienced eyes, it's fine.

Ah, cool. I admit, I too am not interested too much in the post ROTJ era (Clone Wars interest me more), but there is one book called I, Jedi, where it goes well into Jedi training. It's a partial influence. But the real reason I set it 1000 years ABY was because I didn't want to be too hampered by EU continuity, which has become pretty damn convuluted.

BTW, I've got a small film pitch and trailer up in this forum called Temporary Skies, if you have time I'd really appreciate if you could watch it and let me know what you think.

Will do. Thanks for your comments.

DISCLAIMER: In hindsight, I should have put this in the first post. This is not written for any awards, media praise, etc. I'm doing this for my own enjoyment, and hpefully for the enjoyment of others.

i'm actually not that new i just dont post alot. first off you incorperated earth. thats definately not star wars. then theres the teleortation thing. as of the post vong war teleporation is impossible. and i think lastly is the problem about your heroes. their teen agers their border line for the hero. most heroes ar early 20s to mid 30s. and i'll take back the comment obut it not being that good the second time i read it. but your definately not better than george lucas.

i'm actually not that new i just dont post alot. first off you incorperated earth. thats definately not star wars. then theres the teleortation thing. as of the post vong war teleporation is impossible. and i think lastly is the problem about your heroes. their teen agers their border line for the hero. most heroes ar early 20s to mid 30s. and i'll take back the comment obut it not being that good the second time i read it. but your definately not better than george lucas.

I was joking about being better than George Lucas. I find the man a genius, but I was just poking fun at the fact that a lot of the people hate his dialogue.

As for Earth, yeah, I know that's not Star Wars. But for the FUN (key word) story I wanted to tell, I had to put it in, because I wanted to show what the effects of an intergalactic war could do to a group of friends. And I am incredibly un-read in EU lore, so, while I know about the Y-V war, I had no idea about the teleportation. But I'm assuming it was different from the one I put.

But thanks for giving me your points, I appreciate it.

And I'm going to fix the age thing. Slight spoiler, they're going to be training for three years, so when the story really picks up, they'll be 19, so Anakin's age in Attack of the Clones.

well if that was a joke then ok sounds like a cross between a few things i wrote in middle school

I came up with the story way back in Middle School, funnily enough. Of course I've polished the plot a tad, but the basic story idea is the same.

Not really. This is more of a hobby of mine. I'm more into psychology as a career path. Though lately I have been considering a career in Visual FX.

Six

The four followed Sev to their bunks, though they kept their distance, still a little wary of the General despite his kindness. Each of them had their own room, which made the incredibly self-conscious Jimmy happy. After escorting Colin to his bunk, Sev left for the bridge, and when he was sure he was gone, Colin left his bunk and went to Tom's room, where he met Justin and Jimmy also there.

“Guess we all had the same idea,” he said sheepishly. “I won't be able to sleep tonight, so I figured I'd come in here.”

“Me either,” Tom said. “I'm too excited.”

“Hmm?” Jimmy said absentmindedly. “Oh yeah...me, too.”

“You know,” Tom said, “I'm surprised you guys are reacting so calmly to this. It seems very...unreal.”

“Well, here's how I see it,” Justin began. “You, being the Star Wars nerd you are, are living a fanboy's wet dream. For me, if it's a dream, fine. If not, I get to fight in a ****ing Star Wars...war. How awesome is that? Colin's just happy to help people, and Jimmy's in love with Kala.”

“What?” Jimmy said, reddening. “Am not.”

“Oh you so are,” Justin said, smirking at Jimmy's blushing.

“So Tom, Jimmy,” Colin said, saving the latter from Justin's mocking, “you guys looking forward to being Jedi?”

“Like you need to ask me,” Tom said, flopping down on his bed.”

“I guess,” Jimmy said.

“Hell, I'm looking forward to the training I'm getting,” Justin said. “It'll give me the work out I've been delaying.”

“You know the training will likely kill us,” Colin said.

“Oh definitely. But we'll die fit.”

Tom was about to say something when a red-and-black astromech droid rolled in, followed by a harried looking Sev. “Get back here, R6!”

“R6” rolled into Tom's leg and screeched. Tom looked down at the little droid, bemused. “I'm guessing this is the latest astromech droid model?”

“Well, it is the most recent, but the R6 model dates back a little over a century,” Sev explained. “This is R6-D3, who over the years has gained some...quirks, I suppose.”

“He looks a lot like R2-D2,” Jimmy said.

“Admittedly, the astromech design hasn't changed much over the years,” Sev said, sighing.

R6 whistled something to Sev, who looked down at the droid oddly. “You're sure?” R6 beeped lowly. Sev said, “Well, it appears that R6 wants to be paired with you, Tom. I'm not sure why, but since he kind of scares me, I won't question.”

“Oh,” Tom said, flattered. “I uh...accept your offer then, R6.” R6 beeped happily and rolled to Tom's bunk-side, watching the group.

“You're lucky,” Jimmy said to Tom darkly before fake-strangling him. After fighting him off, Tom said simply, “I know.”

“I hate to sound like a father, but you boys should get some rest,” Sev said to them. “You have a busy while coming up,” he added almost bitterly.

“Right then,” Colin said. “Later firetruck.”

“I hate you, Tom,” Justin said.

“Buh-bye,” Jimmy said, and then all were gone. Sev nodded at Tom, who nodded back. Falling back down on his bed, he looked over at R6, who looked back at him, and remembered he didn't understand droidspeak at all.

Jimmy sat at the edge of his bunk, his finger tracing a line over his mouth. His thoughts were interrupted when Kala walked in. “Hi,” she said, smiling. “How are you doing?”

Jimmy smiled back at her, and was about to answer her when she playfully told him, “Remember, I can tell if you're lying.”

Jimmy dropped his smile. “Honestly? I'm scared. No, actually. I'm terrified. “I was an aspiring actor back on Earth, so I was able to hide it from my friends. I don't want them to know. I don't want them to think I'm...weak.”

“There's no shame in being afraid,” Kala said gently. “But I'll do what you ask, even though your friends feel the exact same way you do.”

“Really?” Jimmy laughed humorlessly. “That's a surprise.”

“You don't need to show you're afraid to be afraid,” Kala said. “Maybe they're good actors, too.”

“You've never seen them act,” Jimmy said, laughing genuinely now. He looked at Kala. “You know, you look young up close.” Kala looked down, and Jimmy quickly said, “That was meant to be a compliment!”

“Oh I know,” Kala said. “Thank you. The reason I look young is because I am young. I'm only nineteen standard years old.”

“Then how're you a Master?” Jimmy asked.

“The war has called for the unorthodox when it comes to Jedi,” Kala said sadly.

“I'm sorry,” Jimmy said. “I didn't mean to offend you or anything. Did I?”

“No, don't worry, I'm fine,” Kala said, flashing him her lovely smile. “Get some rest Jimmy. Good night.”

“Good night,” Jimmy said. When she left, he slowly laid down and sighed as he watched the star pattern on his ceiling.

On the Bridge, Kala stood next to Sev, who sat on his command chair. “What do you think of them?” she asked.

“They seem like good kids, emphasis on the kids part,” Sev said almost angrily. “The only reason I came up with the training method was because I thought we'd be getting adults, not kids. They haven't led their lives yet, Kala. It's not even by choice that they're doing this. Yes, they agreed to it, but what other choice did they have? They're galaxies away from home, and I doubt they'd agree to doing some moisture farming.”

“They might be kids,” Kala said, her tone carefully controlled, “but they have the potential to end this war.”

“That's the only reason I'm going along with this. Though you need to remember I'm doing this reluctantly,” Sev growled.

“Noted,” Kala said.

“So how strong are Tom and Jimmy?” Sev asked. “If they have the potential to save the galaxy, I'd imagine they were pretty strong.”

“They both have incredible Force potential. But I'm concerned about Tom.”

“Why?” Sev asked, worried. “You think he could be a risk to the others?”

“Just the opposite actually,” Kala said. “To understand what I mean, you need to know that when I first met him, I found him very difficult to read. It was as if he had a mental wall set up, to prevent people from getting in. I imagine that on Earth he had this to avoid getting too close to people.”

“But?” Sev said.

“Around his friends in the meeting room, that wall was gone. He's open with them, has a powerful bond with them, and without even reading him I knew that he would die for them. That's why I'm concerned, Sev; he might die to make sure his friends don't.”

“Honorable,” Sev said. “He'd make a good soldier.”

“He might, but I don't want him to die.,” Kala said. “I don't want any of them to die.”

In Justin's bunk, he and Colin were talking. Justin sat on his bed, while Colin leaned on the wall, thinking. “You pissed about not being a Jedi?” Justin asked.

“Not really,” Colin said. “At first I was, but then I realized the huge responsibility that Tom and Jimmy have now. In a way, I feel bad for them.”

“Yeah,” Justin said. “At first I was pissed off, but I'm fighting either way, so I'm happy.”

“Good thing you're not gonna be a Jedi,” Colin chuckled. “You're too bloodthirsty.”

Justin shrugged. “You're probably right.”

Colin burst out laughing. “You know, Justin, since Tom and Jimmy can use the Force now, you can't make fun of them.”

“Well,” Justin said, “I guess I'll have to focus all my efforts on you, then.”

Colin groaned.

Seven

The next morning, the four sat in the meeting room. The friends had been given new clothes, which included, to Jimmy's gratitude, pants. Tom and Jimmy worse loose fitting white tunics, brown pants, and brown boots. Colin and Justin worse tight-fitting navy shirts with the Galactic Union symbol on their right breast, and matching pants.

Sev walked in and said enthusiastically, “Good morning gentlemen.” They yawned back in response; the sun had barely risen.

“I called you here for two reasons: One, to show that you may have to be woken up at unfair times during your time here. It's an unfortunate necessity, but a necessity nonetheless.”

“Oh Jesus,” Justin said, letting his head drop.

“Two,” Sev continued, “Before you fight the enemy, you will have to learn who exactly the enemy is.” Sev clicked on the holoprojector, and a life-sized, full colored image appeared. It depicted a person in a suit of steel gray multi-plated armor, though under it the four could see a black jumpsuit. The helmets that it worse obscured their faces with mirrored black visors.

“These are Sith Soldiers,” Sev said. “Standard ground troops for the Sith. They undergo Indoctrination also, so their minds are completely devoted to Drakos. They're also cyborgs, more machine than man. They're hive minded; during Indoctrination they're given an implant that connects them to a Sith Artificial Intelligence, which allows them to coordinate their moves flawlessly. We haven't been able to find the A.I.'s location yet, but we're working on it.

“Secondly, there are the Dark Acolytes. Since Darth Drakos reinstated the Sith Rule of Two, there can be no more than two Sith. However, these Acolytes are not Sith, merely former Jedi who were seduced to the Dark Side. They have memories of their old lives, but their free will has been eradicated, replaced by a devotion to their master.

“That brings us to the mastermind behind the Onslaught, Darth Drakos. No one knows what he looks like, since he never directly enters conflict. At least we think so. If he has, he's left no survivors. No one knows who he was before he became a Sith, not that it matters. He's a complete enigma to us.”

“Does he have an apprentice?” Tom asked.

“He did. Darth Sentar. I killed him during the Battle of Chandrila,” Kala said, walking in. “He hasn't taken an apprentice since, as far as we know.” Kala turned to Sev. “You done?”

“Unless there've been new Sith troops introduced, yes,” Sev said. “Oh, and before you ask, the facility's ready for them.”

Jimmy's eyes widened. “What facility?”

Kala smiled gently at Jimmy. “The all-purpose laboratory. It's a medbay and a center for augmentations. You four are going there to get an implant that will allow you to translate all known Alien languages in the galaxy, ranging from Huttese to Wookiespeak.”

Colin rubbed the back of his head nervously. “Will it hurt?”

“It shouldn't,” Sev said. “I mean, it hasn't before. And it's quick. You'll be recovered by mid-day.”

In spite of all of Sev's reassurances, Jimmy said worriedly, “This is not gonna be fun.”

Five standard hours later, the four were recovering in the medbay part of the laboratory.

“Ugh,” Colin gasped. “I feel woozy.”

“That's a side-effect of the pain numbing biotic,” Sev said. “Nothing serious.”

“You'd think that they'd have come up with a pain numbing biotic without side-effects in a technologically advanced civilization, but no.” Everyone laughed.

“So, since it seems you're all relatively lucid now, I guess I should explain the new training schedule Kala and I have thought up. We realize that you're in a new environment, so you're going to spend a year here on the Warhammer, learning how to use our systems, pilot starships, treat wounds, and how to fight using the martial art Broken Gate.”

Tom raised his hand feebly. “Isn't that a Jedi fighting style?”

“It was,” Sev said, “but since the Force isn't required for its use, it's been adapted into standard military training. As I was saying, you'll train here for that year, and then after that year Tom and Jimmy will go with Kala to Dantooine to train in the Jedi arts for three years or so, while Colin and Justin stay here and train in the ways of the military.”

“So we're gonna be separate for three years?” Tom asked sadly.

“Yes,” Sev said. “It's the only way, unfortunately.”

Colin patted Tom on the shoulder. “Hey, we've still got one year left.”

“And after that, there's me!” Jimmy exclaimed with a grin.

Tom laughed. “What do you think Justin?”

“I'll miss you both,” Justin said, looking down.

Jimmy stared wide-eyed at Justin. “Say what now?”

Justin looked up, his face red from holding in laughter. “Damn, how weird would it be if I was actually like that?”

“Very,” Colin laughed, and Tom and Jimmy joined in. As they did so, Kala stood in the doorway, feeling immense sadness coming from all four of the friends, and feeling immense guilt from within herself.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Eight[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]As the months passed, so did Sev's words. With help from the Galactic Union's best computer specialists, the four friends learned how to use, access, and hack all known computer systems. With the aid of their best pilots, they soon mastered the art of spaceflight. And finally, thanks to a combination of daily calisthenics consisting of martial arts training, push-ups, sit-ups, and jogging, as well as sleeping on custom myostim beds during the night, the four friends became physically fit and able. Kala claimed that this and their quick aptitude with their education was due to the Force within all of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]By the end of the year, when they were 17, Jimmy was even bigger than before, most of his size due to muscle; Colin was slightly slimmer than he had been, but almost as muscular as Jimmy; Tom and Justin were lean and muscular, the perfect balance between strength and dexterity. Secretly, Sev was as proud of them as a father would be of sons. Over the past year they had shown remarkable dedication and prowess, as well as care for each other. That is why what he and Kala had to do was going to be difficult. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]One morning at breakfast, as the four ate and joked around, Kala walked in.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Well, some people look grim,” Colin muttered. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jimmy sighed. “It's time,” he said sadly. “We have to go, Tom.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Despite not saying exactly what was going on, all at the table knew what Jimmy meant: the year for training together was over. Now it was time for them to separate and begin their advanced training. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Has it really been a year?” Colin asked, astonished. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“It feels like just yesterday that we began training,” Tom said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Though of course, if it was, I wouldn't be this built.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“I've got a shuttle ready for us, Jimmy. Tom,” Kala said stiffly. “We leave in an hour for Dantooine, where Union forces await us.” Then, without another word, without even meeting the eyes of the two Jedi-to-be, she left. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“What was that about?” Justin asked, looking over at Jimmy, who appeared concerned. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Women be crazy,” Colin said. Tom nodded his head in agreement as R6-D4 rolled in, whistling.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“What's up R6?” Tom asked. R6 beeped rapidly. Tom looked shocked. “Of course I'm taking you with me. You think I would leave you here with Justin?”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“What's that supposed to mean?” Justin asked, looking affronted. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Tom ignored him, and R6 beeped happily, which Tom interpreted as him saying he's going to help get the shuttle ready. The little droid rolled out, and if Colin didn't know any better, he'd have been sure the droid was whistling as he rolled out.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“How do you understand him?” Colin asked. “I mean, our translator chips only work on alien species, not droids.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“We've grown close over the past year, what can I say?” Tom shrugged, ignoring the sadness that he felt. Though he wouldn't admit it, he would miss his two friends.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Hey, where'd Jimmy go?” Justin suddenly asked. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Tom and Colin looked around, but Jimmy wasn't anywhere to be found.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]* * * [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jimmy found Kala in the shuttle, sitting at the flight console, making preparations.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Hey,” Jimmy said. “You okay?”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“I'm sorry,” she said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Slightly irritated at having his question ignored, Jimmy said a little edgily, “What for?”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“For what I'm doing to you four. That's what I'm sorry for,” Kala said, and Jimmy noticed a tear running down her cheek, which wiped away any irritation he felt.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jimmy moved closer to her. “Come on, we're happy to help out. No need to apologize.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“But I've taken you away from your homes and practically blackmailed you into serving with Sev and me,” she sobbed. “That's not the Jedi way. This isn't the Jedi way.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“I understand why you did it, though,” Jimmy said quietly, his hand trembling slightly.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“That doesn't make it right,” Kala whispered. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]His hand still trembling, Jimmy nonetheless placed it on the twi'lek's shoulder . “I forgive you,” he said. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]When Kala turned to look up at Jimmy, he was leaving the shuttle, and didn't say another word.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]* * * [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]An hour later, Tom and Jimmy stood with Kala and R6 at the [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]entrance of the shuttle, opposite Colin, Sev, and Justin, who was still smirking his arrogant smirk.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Well,” Tom said. “This is it.” [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Yes it is,” Colin said, extending his hand. Tom took it, as did Jimmy. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Justin merely nodded at them, which Tom returned. Jimmy, however, had to get the last word, of sorts, and saluted smartly. [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“I'll be in touch,” Kala said to Sev, who, in response, hugged her.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Safe journey, my sister,” Sev said, as to him, she was his sister. It took until now to realize that.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]“Same to you, my brother,” she replied, embracing him back. “May the Force be with you.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]With that, the Jedi Master, Jedi trainees, and astromech droid went into the shuttle, and Tom and Jimmy waved to their friends until the shuttle ramp closed. A few minutes after that, the ship fired up and the three watched as the ship departed and became nothing more than a distant star. When they were long gone, Sev turned to Justin and Colin and smirked. “So, are you ready to begin?”[/FONT]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"