Stargirl The Stargirl News and Discussion Thread

Im pretty sure this guarantees a 4th season since the casts options will likely run out by the time it premieres now and they'd have to pay them regardless.

Pay-or-play. I guess we may find out who re-signs or leaves.

I definitely hope they get back to the fun and more lighthearted spirit of the first season.

The show can still have its darker moments and menacing villains, but last year was just a slog, with very little fun and joy in it.

Hopefully they'll be able to balancing things better as they did in Season 1.

Last edited:

Looks to be some tension between Starman and the Crocks. And the Gambler is back.

Seems like Starman and the Crocks get into a fight in a grocery store. Looks like a dope fight scene actually and again just the theme of Heroes and Villians trying to get along and living in the same town is a fun idea.

Can’t wait to see how Mister Bones and his Helix Institute factor into the season as well as Obsidian.

Last edited:
I hope the third season is a return to the light tone of the 1st season because dark does not fit Stargirl.
I think it will. Maybe Geoff Johns wanted to go the second chapter is darker than the first route with the second season and then return to the fun, hope and optimism of the first season with this next one. At least that’s what it looks like from the new trailer imo.

I think it will. Maybe Geoff Johns wanted to go the second chapter is darker than the first route with the second season and then return to the fun, hope and optimism of the first season with this next one. At least that’s what it looks like from the new trailer imo.

Notice both Superman & Lois and Stargirl are following similar paths in the first two seasons.

New Poster.

FZP452kWYAA4VUg

I know it's impossible, but can you imagine Rock's Black Adam showing up at the end of Stargirl's 3rd season as cliffhanger?

Im pretty sure this guarantees a 4th season since the casts options will likely run out by the time it premieres now and they'd have to pay them regardless.
Very glad if that’s accurate. :up:

Season 3 Episode Titles.
Episode 12 title may be a big spoiler.
  • Episode 1 – The Murder
  • Episode 2 – The Suspects
  • Episode 3 – Extortion
  • Episode 4 – Evidence
  • Episode 5 – The Thief
  • Episode 6 – Betrayal
  • Episode 7 – Infinity Inc Part 1
  • Episode 8 – Infinity Inc Part 2
  • Episode 9 – Monsters
  • Episode 10 – The Murderer
  • Episode 11 – Bullying
  • Episode 12 – Last will and testament of Sylvester Pemberton
  • Episode 13 – Reckoning

'Stargirl' Season 3 Episode Titles Surface Online (SPOILERS)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"