Starting a T-Shirt company...some feedback please.

BAH HUMBBUG!

There's an invisible man
Reaction score
Please vote based on the assumption that the price is reflected on a t-shirt you would definitely want to buy and the preferred price you would like to pay and the maximum you would pay. Please vote twice.

Hey hypsters I was wonder if you guys could offer me some feedback for my idea. I want to start up my own t-shirt line and was wondering what you guys would be willing to pay. I am not looking to make this a huge big time business, just something small to try and turn a little profit would be nice.

Please feel free to offer any feedback or advice.

Last edited:
Competition is steep. Shipping will be added so the price is always more than just the price. I'd say 18 bucks is as high as you could go. 15 would seem reasonable, and 10 wuld really make it seem like you were trying to get your product out there and do good with the public.

Id say that spreading the word and making your product "cool" is more important than price anyway since no one can buy what they dont know exists.

It depends on the type of shirt. But I would preferably wanna spend less than $15.

Yeah...what kind of shirts are these?????

Again this is just assuming it is a shirt you would want to buy. Be it a Captain America, Batman shirt. Or a guitar image shirt, turntables, speakers. Just assume is it a shirt you would want, or based off of t-shirts you have purchased in the past. What have you paid? I think $30 is he most I ever paid for a t-shirt, well plus tax.

Well...I dont buy tshirts...they are given to me because I am free advertisement, but I'm probably not the norm.

However, I cant imagine paying 30 bucks for a tshirt, unless it was not only a shirt I wanted, but a company I wanted to help. I would pay 30 bucks for a tshirt raising money for breast cancer research or for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, for instance.

If it was just a shirt I liked and wanted...Id really be put off if it was over 20 bucks.

Why $30? It would have to be shooting fireworks, have something electronic, or something useful for me to spend that much on a shirt.

Why $30? It would have to be shooting fireworks, have something electronic, or something useful for me to spend that much on a shirt.

It was at a boutique which are usually expensive anyway. But it had dual meanings and was pretty cool. Still one of my favorite shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"