Steam Sales

Quiet you! :argh: GoG is inadvertently trying to steal money from hard-working developers by giving dishonest consumers the opportunity to distribute those games to others for free! MADNESS! But the honest ones should outweigh them... hopefully.

Quiet you! :argh: GoG is inadvertently trying to steal money from hard-working developers by giving dishonest consumers the opportunity to distribute those games to others for free! MADNESS! But the honest ones should outweigh them... hopefully.
Well, let's not pretend developers don't know this when they make a deal with GOG which is owned by a fellow developer (CD Projekt). Honestly, I see it as lending a book or a Blu-ray/DVD to a friend.

Steam shows no time limit for this offer.
Well, it's not free anymore... :sly:

Summer sale is here... Still playing through my backlog so I probably won't go on a purchase spree until the next big sale at least. Having my eyes on Witcher 3 but I'd rather get the DRM-free version from GOG.

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered is for 1,99 $ on Steam. I recommend. It's 2005 game from the developers of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls.

So upset. I thought I was going to buy a bunch of games on the last day of the sale, but I worked most of the day and week and fell asleep when I got home. Now the sale is over. :( Now I have to wait until November for the next sale.

So upset. I thought I was going to buy a bunch of games on the last day of the sale, but I worked most of the day and week and fell asleep when I got home. Now the sale is over. :( Now I have to wait until November for the next sale.
Look on the bright side: the games will be cheaper on the next big sale (Thanksgiving or X-mas).

I saw spec ops: the line on sale for 6 bucks on steam so I decided to pick it up. I had played it before on PS3 but, while still not a looker, it was nice playing it at 4k and 60 fps. The gameplay is still generic as ever from a core mechanics standpoint, but God damn that narrative. Truly one of the cases a game is made special solely based on the narrative, not the gameplay.

Cant wait to see Photo & Graphic Designer 12 Steam Edition on sale) Will do the nude retouching sprites for my little game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"