Apocalypse Still no Jubilee?!

I thought Blink was one of the best parts of DoFP, so I definitely wouldn't have traded her out.

I liked Blink but I felt like the future portion has the nostalgia factor from the original trilogy. Like even if Jubes, Kurt and Warren didnt say a word at least we already saw them before and it wouldhave been cooler to see them fight with the X-Men and at the happy ending scene, they would have been there.Yeah it might seem weird to have all the X-Men alive but Beast was also dead and Rogue was captured.

And just like the crossovers in the film... previous faces are suddenly back if theres a big fight.

Last edited:
Would've been nice to see Kea Wong (Jubilee from X2 and X3) show up at the end of DOFP.

I'd rather see Jubilee appear in a New Mutants TV show. Give her a supporting cast of Chamber, Cannonball, Mirage, Husk, Magik, Cypher, Synch, M, Surge, Beak, Mercury, Hellion, Meltdown, Magma, Karma, Dust, Anole and Prodigy. Jubilee would be the lead. These characters would naturally be rolled out over several seasons so some would be introduced later on.

I'd save Wolfsbane and Rictor for X-Factor and Sunspot, X-23 and Warpath for X-Force.

Rockslide would be too expensive for TV but can make a film cameo somewhere.

I hope they feature here in the next movie, if not this one.

If the next movie takes place in the 90's Jubilee would be a perfect fit.

^You mean after Apocalypse? It has been confirmed the time period is the 80's.

It's obvious where their going with this one. No Jubilee this time but definitely next time in the 90's sequel.

Its really not that obvious, even if they make a 90s film, Jubilee's inclusion is not 100% sure.

I agree. Jubilee was already a teenager in the original X-men trilogy so she will mostly likely be 5-6 years old in the 90's.

And do we really need a film set in the 90s... well its just 1 decade away from the year X1 took place in the original timeline. Maybe it would be cool to see how Kitty/Colossus/Iceman and even Jubes (as toddlers or kids) got into the school... but I don't want a rehash of X1 where we see how Rogue/Wolverine joined the X-Men.

1. ,,Still"??? We saw Jubilee in X1, X2, so how ,,still not..."?
2. She's teenager in 2000's.
3. If someone can't count, it's his problem, should take math lessons.
3. CLOSE THIS THREAD!

I would love to see Jubilee in the next Wolverine movie. I mean, she doesn't need to be introduced or developed in a X-Men movie. She can appear in a Wolverine movie where she would have enough time to be developed while X-Men movies could developed more important members like Scott, Jean and Ororo.

Plus, Jubilee would be a fresh air to a Wolverine movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"