Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=93734

Source: Yahoo! Movies
August 17, 2012

stolen-post.jpg

Millennium Films has released, via Yahoo! Movies, the trailer for Simon West's Stolen (formerly Medallion, starring Nicolas Cage, Josh Lucas, Malin Akerman and Danny Huston. Check it out in the player beneath the film's official synopsis!

Will Montgomery (Cage) is a master thief who after being double-crossed in a heist gone awry is sent to prison for 8 years. Upon his release he’s ready to leave his criminal past behind and try to rebuild a relationship with his estranged daughter Allison. The FBI and his old cohorts believe that he hid the loot from the last heist 8 years ago, $10 Million in Bonds. To get his hands on it, his old partner Vincent (Lucas) kidnaps Allison and demands the entire $ 10 Million as ransom. Keeping her in the soundproofed trunk of a Taxi Cab, he’s able to stay mobile amongst the throngs of taxis out during Mardi Gras day making it nearly impossible to find.

Montgomery only has one day to get the $10 Million ransom but much to the disbelief of the FBI on his trail and Vincent, Will doesn’t actually have it. Instead, he must trust his instincts and his old partner in crime, the beautiful, sexy and smart Riley (Ackerman), to do one more clever heist to get his daughter back alive before it's too late.

Stolen hits theaters on September 14th.

That poster seriously looks like a Nick Cage parody poster of Taken.

You's a crazy ****, Nic Cage.

Twelve hours is simply not enough time to plan a heist worth 10 million dollars. I think the villain is being completely unreasonable.

Honestly... doesn't look as bad as I thought. My Cage obsessed friends and I will check this out for sure... if it hits theaters.

I think it will make up for Tresspass.

It would have looked like a normal -quite good theatrical release if it werent for that horrible voice over.

Well, it has Nic Cage in it... obligatory watch!

Well at least it's another paycheck for Nic and another forgettable Cage movie

I didn't think the trailer looked that bad. This could be one of his better recent movies.

I wonder if we can add some Nic Cage crazy moments to the list with this movie.

It's directed by Simon West and opens with Cage returning from prison and bringing a bunny to his daughter. Is this Con Air 2?

The movie looks cheap as hell and awful. Also, it's an obvious Taken ripoff.

It looks exactly like Gone in 60 Seconds, if you replace stealing cars with stealing money.

Looks like this movie idea has already been...
*Puts on sunglasses*
Taken.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH*HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"